Looks like it should work

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Looks like it should work

Postby Killian88 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:08 am

I got it connecting, got the BFV game pack on it, programmed, saved etc. and now no sound through the headphones that are connected to the controller. Ok, no big deal, I'll try a bluetooth headset. I fire it up and have movement through the XIM the number on the T1 says 1 where I put the gamepack but nothing. The only mod I enabled was no recoil with scope and nothing. Went into practice to do some testing and the nose of the gun travels straight up just like it does without the T1. Not to mention that the work around to get it to run was connecting it to a computer while its connected to the XIM and hit "program" everytime you want to use it. I realize this probably wasn't meant to be used with another device. Is anyone getting the BFV mods to work with a xim apex
Killian88
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Looks like it should work

Postby antithesis » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:45 am

There are plenty of XIM APEX compatible GPC scripts for anti-recoil. Search for XIM in the GPC library and you'll find a script that works :)

No Gamepack should require a PC connection. Make sure the memory slot is selected on Titan One and that any toggles to turn on/off mods in a Gamepack or script are enabled.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Titan One Device