Titan One NOT Working with NEW PS4 Controller

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Titan One NOT Working with NEW PS4 Controller

Postby MaryK » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:24 pm

Hi,

I use the Titan One to play games on PC. Normally I would program an Xbox Controller, plug it out, then use my original PS4 controller which always worked. Scripts etc, all loaded properly and controller worked fine. The L1 button on my original PS4 controller stopped working so I bought a new PS4 controller.

This PS4 controller which I bought from ControllerModz which comes with x and o button on the pack like a scuf is of the new PS4 design which has the touch pad that lights up.

The Titan One does not work with this controller, and I am not sure why. When I plug in the new controller, the game (Modern Warfare) does not respond and says "Plug in controller or witch to mouse and keyboard". I remove it and plug in the old controller and this works perfectly except the L1 button which broke.

The thing is, when I plug in the NEW PS4 controller without the Titan One, the game recognizes it. Plug it in through the Titan One and it stops working. I don't know what the issue is here. Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Thanks.
MaryK
Private
Private

Re: Titan One NOT Working with NEW PS4 Controller

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:16 pm

Welcome to our forums.

First check if your Titan One is updated with the latest firmware available (2.66). with the device connected to your computer, open Gtuner Pro and go to top menu Tools -> Firmware Update.

After that, select XB360 as output protocol. this will ensure best compatibly when using the Titan One on PC.

Hope this helps.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: Titan One NOT Working with NEW PS4 Controller

Postby edgar9PR » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:22 pm

Hey MaryK did u fixed your problem cause I'm getting the same thing, warzone wont recognize my ps4 controller. Thanks
edgar9PR
Private First Class
Private First Class

Return to Titan One Device