G29 for XBox One S.

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

G29 for XBox One S.

Postby G29er » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:21 pm

I’m completely new to console tuners and modding. I’ve just bought the G29 Driving Force Wheel and Shifter along with the Titan One thinking it might be easy enough to get it going to play Forza3 and 4 on XBox One, but the pedals don’t work when the input is PS4, and when PS3 is selected the device manager recognises the accelerator and brake pedals on my laptop but it doesnt work in the game. Also, the TV automatically switches off sound and shifts audio output to headphones.

Can anyone please help?
G29er
Private
Private

Re: G29 for XBox One S.

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:52 pm

The wheel support on Titan One depends on connection with PC (to run the MaxAim DI plugin) and the output is converted to regular XB1 controller (not G920).

With the Titan TWO is possible to use the G29 on Xbox One without depend on computer. The Titan Two device will convert the G29 PS4 protocol to the G920 Xbox protocol. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby jumptmp » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:32 am

G29er wrote:I’m completely new to console tuners and modding. I’ve just bought the G29 Driving Force Wheel and Shifter along with the Titan One thinking it might be easy enough to get it going to play Forza3 and 4 on XBox One, but the pedals don’t work when the input is PS4, and when PS3 is selected the device manager recognises the accelerator and brake pedals on my laptop but it doesnt work in the game. Also, the TV automatically switches off sound and shifts audio output to headphones.

Can anyone please help?

Hi buddy, am facing a similar issue at my end, did you get any way out?

Regards,
Hi team, thanks for organizing such a clean and active forum.
jumptmp
Private
Private

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:48 pm

First step is select G29 Wheel in the DI Settings (Direct Input -> DI Settings...). Please confirm if your G29 Wheel is listed in the device selection drop-box. If not, you may need install the Logitech drivers.

While in this Windows, please check if the inputs from the wheel are being recognized.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device