Titan One and Gtuner Pro: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Titan One and Gtuner Pro: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series

Postby madriss » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:18 pm

Thanks for the reply and looking at Puyo Puyo.

I have mine plugged into a USB hub which is plugged into the front USB-A port. I’ve been having my first long gaming session on the PS5 with it in PS5 mode today and noticed the controller often disconnects/reconnects (assume it’s the auto-reconnect reauthenticating) at seemingly random intervals e.g. 3 minutes 20 seconds, 4:30 or 5-6 minutes, rather than at the expected 8 minutes. Occasionally all the buttons will stop working and I have to wait a minute for it to re-connect itself (or unplug/replug) before I can use it again. That only happened a handful of times over about 3 hours of play but I’m assuming this happens if it sometimes takes longer than 8 minutes (haven’t timed one of those when it happened yet), so I thought it may be a similar issue to what RLJP was describing with the incorrect 8 minute timing, except for me it's random instead of 10 mins 27? I happen to be playing a PS4 game in PS5 mode and it’s the player 2 controller (if that makes any difference). Will let you know if I notice any other details.
madriss
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:09 pm

Thank you for the feedback madriss, we will be looking into this behavior and releasing a fix in the very next Titan One firmware update.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby MustWatchGames » Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:09 pm

Hello!

I bought an Hori ONYX Controller to play on my PS5 without disconnection but for me it doesn't work. I have a special setup from Barrie (OneSwitch) where I can play with UCR. If I do all the settings like in the 1st post my setup isn't working. If I change it to automaticly instead of Playstation 5 the Controller is working but I can't play the PS5 games (with this Controller you can't play this game)

What do I have to do?

Greets and a happy new year!
MustWatchGames
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:24 am

MustWatchGames wrote:Hello! I bought an Hori ONYX Controller to play on my PS5 without disconnection but for me it doesn't work. I have a special setup from Barrie (OneSwitch) where I can play with UCR. If I do all the settings like in the 1st post my setup isn't working. If I change it to automaticly instead of Playstation 5 the Controller is working but I can't play the PS5 games (with this Controller you can't play this game) What do I have to do? Greets and a happy new year!

Please try this:

On the device options:
- Select PS5 output protocol;
- Uncheck the "partial crossover support".

Connect the Hori controller to the Titan One and the Titan One on PS5 console.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby MustWatchGames » Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:26 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
MustWatchGames wrote:Hello! I bought an Hori ONYX Controller to play on my PS5 without disconnection but for me it doesn't work. I have a special setup from Barrie (OneSwitch) where I can play with UCR. If I do all the settings like in the 1st post my setup isn't working. If I change it to automaticly instead of Playstation 5 the Controller is working but I can't play the PS5 games (with this Controller you can't play this game) What do I have to do? Greets and a happy new year!

Please try this:

On the device options:
- Select PS5 output protocol;
- Uncheck the "partial crossover support".

Connect the Hori controller to the Titan One and the Titan One on PS5 console.

if I connect the T1 with PS5 it shows me a 0 on the T1
MustWatchGames
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:21 am

This is good, it means the device is operational. You can now load script or gamepacks to the device.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby MustWatchGames » Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:22 am

J2Kbr wrote:This is good, it means the device is operational. You can now load script or gamepacks to the device.

I don´t want to use scripts or packs at all. My setup only works if there are 3 stripes on the T1. Right now the controller is not reacting at all.
MustWatchGames
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:15 am

MustWatchGames wrote:
J2Kbr wrote:This is good, it means the device is operational. You can now load script or gamepacks to the device.
I don´t want to use scripts or packs at all. My setup only works if there are 3 stripes on the T1. Right now the controller is not reacting at all.

Okay, so you are using MaxAim DI plugin (which is indicated by the 3 stripes).

Before we proceed with the MAxAim DI setup and troubleshooting, please check if the Hori controller you have plugged to the Titan One can be used to operate the PS5 console. Thank you.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby MustWatchGames » Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:38 am

J2Kbr wrote:
MustWatchGames wrote:

Okay, so you are using MaxAim DI plugin (which is indicated by the 3 stripes).

Before we proceed with the MAxAim DI setup and troubleshooting, please check if the Hori controller you have plugged to the Titan One can be used to operate the PS5 console. Thank you.

if I set the output protocol to AUTOMATIC I can use the Hori but not for PS5 games. Then I get a pop-up "you can´t use this controller for this game"
MustWatchGames
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:19 am

Correct, to use with PS5 games the device output protocol should be set to PS5. The Hori controller should be plugged into the Titan One device. Please also make sure the device firmware is updated to 2.70.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

PreviousNext

Return to Titan One Device