Titan One and Gtuner Pro: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Titan One and Gtuner Pro: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:00 pm

whiteindian wrote:1. Titan One has no ability to support using the Original PS5 Dualsense controller on a PS5 console without being constantly dicsonnected from the games

Correct.

whiteindian wrote:2. Titan One will only work seamlessy on the PS5 console with a third party controller like Mini Hori which would need to be purchased separately.

Correct.

For use any controller without the auth reset disconnections, please consider the Titan Two device.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Fenrir85 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:26 pm

Hi let me rephrase my previous post, you said:

The Titan One support for PS5 games works the same as on the Titan Two device. A third-party PS4 controller (such as Astro, Nacon, Hori, Razer, etc) is required in order for the device authenticate with PS5 games.

1) Does that mean that only third party controllers work with the Titan One without the disconnect issue?

2) In my case I have a third party controller but I only want to use it for the authentication while I'm using my Xbox controller on my PS5 as I have no interest on the "mods", if that's possible where and how do I connect the 3rd party controller using the Titan One device?

3) If 2 is not possible, does manually disconnecting the device resets the authentication timer? This way I could at least manually reset the timer at the beginning of each round.
Fenrir85
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby zTuner » Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:59 am

Hello,

I have the HORI Fighting Commander, when I plug it into the Titan One, set to "PlayStation 5", partial support checkbox unchecked, it displays 0 and shortly after (5 or so seconds), it display A, then U.

I have the latest firmware and GTuner.

Any update to get the HORI Fighting Commander to work?

Thanks!
zTuner
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby zTuner » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:01 am

J2Kbr wrote:
whiteindian wrote:1. Titan One has no ability to support using the Original PS5 Dualsense controller on a PS5 console without being constantly dicsonnected from the games

Correct.

whiteindian wrote:2. Titan One will only work seamlessy on the PS5 console with a third party controller like Mini Hori which would need to be purchased separately.

Correct.

For use any controller without the auth reset disconnections, please consider the Titan Two device.

Can you add support for the Hori Fighting Commander to the TitanOne?
zTuner
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Raydogg8909 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:03 am

How can I get the software gtunner on my cromebook does it only work for windows and ios please help
Raydogg8909
Private
Private

Postby Mad » Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:14 pm

Raydogg8909 wrote:How can I get the software gtunner on my cromebook does it only work for windows and ios please help

Hi,

T1 works on Windows, T2 works on Windows and Mac.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Riot1590 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:35 pm

Hi,

Could you please help me which third party controllers are compatible with Titan one for USB connection to authenticate with PS5 GAMES.

Would this one work for authentication for PS5 Games - Nacon Compact Wired Controller.
Riot1590
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Mad » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:04 pm

Riot1590 wrote:Would this one work for authentication for PS5 Games - Nacon Compact Wired Controller.

A lot of games have gone dualsense only so for now it's best to use remote play. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18760
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Riot1590 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:04 pm

Mad wrote:
Riot1590 wrote:Would this one work for authentication for PS5 Games - Nacon Compact Wired Controller.

A lot of games have gone dualsense only so for now it's best to use remote play. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18760

Thank you Mad for the help it works through remote play. But I am stuck with the sensitivity settings I don't understand what should I set.

Can any one help me with this.
Riot1590
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Midnight » Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:35 am

Hello.
I have XSX and want to use XSX controller with Titan One.
I have a problem with entering to gamepack adjusting menu on T1 device.
My XSX controller connected to T1 wired with USB and Output method set to AUTOMATIC (also I tried XSX setting but it didn't helped). I have no problems with connection of my XSX controller - T1 inserted to XSX started with AU on LED and then I connect gamepad with USB and AU changes to 0. I can change slots via LS+Xbutton - so I suppose the connection process itself and slots changing are working properly.
Nevertheless I pressed VIEW+MENU buttons on my gamepad for more than 2 seconds - LED on T1 doesn't blink.
So I cannot enter gamepack adjusting menu.
Previously I used PS4 controller with the same T1 device and it is successfully entered adjusting menu via SHARE+OPTIONS button pressing.
Could you please give me an advice - what could be the reason for my XSX controller menu entering problem?
What could I try to change in settings maybe?
Any information will be greatly appreciated.
Midnight
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

PreviousNext

Return to Titan One Device