problem titan one

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: problem titan one

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:54 am

Radoi88 wrote:now, when I connect titan one to the console, the light at the top is red and the titan starts flashing

Thank you for checking and reporting the results.

Let's first check if the connection with the controller is working.

1) Connect the Titan One to your PC via PCPROG port;
2) Connect the controller to the Titan One input port;
3) Launch Gtuner Pro and open the Device Monitor window (Tools menu -> Device Monitor)
4) Press any button on the controller, does it activates the corresponding button on Device Monitor?

Thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Radoi88 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:01 pm

unfortunately it does not detect anything, what could be the reason? before, everything worked

https://zapodaj.net/80a75397703ed.png.html
Radoi88
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:58 am

Radoi88 wrote:unfortunately it does not detect anything, what could be the reason? before, everything worked

https://zapodaj.net/80a75397703ed.png.html

Thank you for posting the screenshot. The issue is the Titan One is not detecting your controller. Normally issues like this are caused by the USB cable. Please try another USB cable to check if the controller is then detected by the Titan One. thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Radoi88 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:12 pm

Thank you very much for your help
only the 6th cable worked :)
greetings
Radoi88
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby BlackKnightG93M » Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:02 pm

Greetings,

I have the same issue. Only my titan one keeps making a circle and the dot at the top left stays on perpetually. I believe the top left dot indicates an output issue.

What I have done in an attempt to remedy the issue:

Forced the output to ps4. Still does not work.
Changed the ps4 setting to communicate via USB for controllers. No dice.

Change it to automatic then plugged it into the pc to see if it might be my PS4. PC also does not recognize it (It does pick it up if I connect the T1 via PC Prog). In fact, when I plug it into the pc via USB, it gives me a device malfunctioned and windows does not recognize it error message.

I changed output to X360 and plugged it into the pc via usb to see if the PC picks it up, again the T1 detects controller, but the pc does not. Same device malfunctioned issue.

Reflashed the firmware several times. Did not work.

Tried different usb cables. All of them pick up my controller when I plug it in directly into the ps4 yet it the ps4 does not pick up my controller when I plug it into the titan one and connect it to the PS4 (If I remove the controller, the bottom right dot turns on and stays on. When I connect the controller the bottom right dot disappears so the T1 DOES recognize my controller). So I don't think its the cable or controller. In fact i've been using this controller (Razer Taiju Tournament Edition) with the T1 for the last 3 months and never had an issue. Further evidence that it picks up my controller is that in device monitor, it registers every single input I make on the controller

I don't understand how this can happen. The device never fell or received damage of any kind whatsoever. I was just playing Apex and it randomly stopped picking up my controller.

Any assistance in this regard short of returning the device (Its not sold locally in my country so I would have to export it which is not financially viable for me at this stage) would be greatly appreciated. If nothing else, the PCB schematic diagram of the T1 would be a great help in figuring out if maybe a component on the board got damaged or fried for whatever reason.
BlackKnightG93M
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:40 am

Hello BlackKnightG93M,

Based on the provided information, it seems the USB plug (OUTPUT port) of your device is defective (it can be the connector it self, or a broke solder of the connector to the PCB). Please contact the retailer your purchased the device to check if is still possible request a replacement.

Thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Radoi88 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:50 am

I have the same problem again, I changed the cable, it worked 2 days and U and A are flashing again and dysentery dot
Radoi88
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby s9169586 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:55 am

my titan says e1
s9169586
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Mad » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:35 am

Radoi88 wrote:I have the same problem again, I changed the cable, it worked 2 days and U and A are flashing again and dysentery dot

AU means your controller isn't authenticating. Are you using long cables? Try a shorter, higher quality one.

s9169586 wrote:my titan says e1

Try re-flashing the firmware in recovery mode: https://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/firm ... y_mode.htm
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby s9169586 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:03 pm

I did the recovery it works until I plug up my controller and it goes back to e1
s9169586
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Previous

Return to Titan One Device