T1 Acting Weird?

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

T1 Acting Weird?

Postby Mohd » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:26 am

For example in BF4, it constantly navigating between classes by itself.. That's awful, because I choose the wrong class every time! I've checked the T1 if it was hot, it wasn't.
Mohd
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: T1 Acting Weird?

Postby perfecthuntr » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:59 am

Does that happen even when you are set to Slot 0 on the Titan One? Most likely a script you're using is glitched and doing that. It also could be a random glitch with your controller. If it's a dual shock 4, reset the controller with the button on the back.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
perfecthuntr
Major
Major

Postby Mohd » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:56 pm

perfecthuntr wrote:Does that happen even when you are set to Slot 0 on the Titan One? Most likely a script you're using is glitched and doing that. It also could be a random glitch with your controller. If it's a dual shock 4, reset the controller with the button on the back.

Seems fine when changing slot to 0. I'm using BF4 special tactics game pack, I don't think it's glitched.. My controller is fine also.

I don't know if that affects but I have that game pack installed on 3 slots, each for a different weapon and when I enable rapid fire for my secondary it works only for slot 2, wanted the bunny hop for slot 1, can't enable it; tried slot 3, nope! It seems there's something wrong with my T1, not my controller nor console, I know this because when this class thingy happened I disconnected my controller from the T1 and it was still navigating between classes with no controller connected! Only way to stop it for seconds is to press Share button.

P.S.: I highly suspect the auto-spot script is doing this.
Mohd
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Mohd » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Confirmed: It was the auto-spot script.

Now what should I do to fix the secondary weapon glitch? Again, it working on a certain slot, in my case slot number 2.. It does not work for slots 1 and 3 ;(
Mohd
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby perfecthuntr » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:50 pm

I don't know what you're describing as the secondary weapon problem. The gamepack has a secondary rapid fire "mode". That means that it allows you to have rapid fire at two different rates that are activated in different manners. For example, primary rapid fire would be activated when hip firing and "secondary" rapid fire would be used when aiming down the sights only. It does not let you choose rapid fire rates for 2 guns. The Titan One cannot determine which gun you have out and it could be messed up if you died with one gun out and spawned with another one. Is that what you're referring to?
perfecthuntr
Major
Major

Postby Mohd » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:50 pm

Huntr,

I'll explain..

Let's say I have a shot gun as my primary/main weapon; and pistol as secondary, I don't want rapid fire enabled for the shot gun (primary weapon) I just want it enabled for the pistol (secondary weapon), T1 wont allow that because rapid fire has to be enabled for the primary weapon in order to use it on the secondary. Anyways thanks a lot for your help, Wildcats UK explained everything in another thread, both of you guys are very awesome and knowledgeable and I'd smash that Thank You button for you guys a million times if it was there!!!! :)
Mohd
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:29 pm

Correct. The Titan One / Gamepack does not have means to know which weapon you are using, so it can't automatically set the rapidfire based on that, same is true for the auti-recoil.

The secondary rapidfire exists in a sense it will be activated wherever the primary rapidfire is not activated. For example, if you configure the Gamepack to activate the primary rapidfire only when the ADS button is being pressed, then the secondary rapidfire will be put in place when the ADS is NOT pressed.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby af2chp » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:51 am

Mohd wrote:Confirmed: It was the auto-spot script.

Is there a fix to the script because mine does the same?
af2chp
Private
Private

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:09 am

The solution is choose the option "Scope Enable" for the auto-stop.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device