Just got titan one Need help

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Just got titan one Need help

Postby Boricua » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:17 pm

so i got the titan one and pluged it in into the computer and it installed the driver fine. now the second time i did it everytime i plug it in it makes a weird noise. and its not detected by the software. what can i do?
Boricua
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Just got titan one Need help

Postby Boricua » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:58 pm

Ok i figured out the driver problem now i need help trying to figure out why the RT is not working in bf4 when ever i press it it just goes out of ads i cant aim and shoot at the same time.
Boricua
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby HardcoreGamer » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:10 pm

Are you using the BF 4 Special Tactics GamePack ? or what script are you using ?

What Kind of controller are you using ?

Have you tried a different controller ?
Last edited by HardcoreGamer on Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Titan One User's Manual:

http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/
HardcoreGamer
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:22 pm

And also: Are you using the MaxAim DI? if yes there is an issue with the DirectInput part of the X360 driver. It sets both triggers on the Z axis with one trigger as Z+ and the other as Z-. Pressing them both at the same time keeps the Z axis in the neutral position, same as not pressing anything at all.

I'm working in a update on MaxAim DI to use XInput, instead Direct Input, when the controller detected is XBox 360.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Boricua » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:35 pm

Im not using any game pack and yes i tried a diff controller and still it does the same thing. Im trying to use my modded controller with it. but i don't have any mods on the controller yet. for some reason i use both LT and RT at the same time if i have one only it work but both its not working.
Boricua
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Boricua » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:45 pm

Support J2K wrote:And also: Are you using the MaxAim DI? if yes there is an issue with the DirectInput part of the X360 driver. It sets both triggers on the Z axis with one trigger as Z+ and the other as Z-. Pressing them both at the same time keeps the Z axis in the neutral position, same as not pressing anything at all.

I'm working in a update on MaxAim DI to use XInput, instead Direct Input, when the controller detected is XBox 360.

oh ok. makes sense. So i still can't use the xbox controller till the update rolls out.
Boricua
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:07 am

"Googleing" about this, I came across a third-party driver for XBox 360 controller that fix the triggers, not sure if it may interest you. But could be a work around until I finish the update.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Boricua » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:21 am

Sure ill try it. What do i need to do?
Boricua
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:50 pm

Here the thread I came across. I didn't tested though. Please let me know if it worked for you.

http://vba-m.com/forum/Thread-xbcd-0-2- ... osted-here
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Boricua » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:36 pm

i downloaded both the program but its still not working. at least i don't know how to make it work with the Gtuner... both program register the controller but the same issue is still present.

Also i notice that if i have my PS4 Controller connected to the Titan one i cant use my headset? is there a way around this?
Boricua
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Next

Return to Titan One Device