Just got titan one Need help

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Just got titan one Need help

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:14 am

Boricua wrote:i downloaded both the program but its still not working. at least i don't know how to make it work with the Gtuner... both program register the controller but the same issue is still present.

Reading the thread of the link, seems it is need remap the triggers.

"Googleing" I found this, may be helpful:
GOOGLE wrote:I finally got the wired XBox 360 controller remapping working. I use XBCD 0.2.7 and the latest x360ce. The only two tricky parts were leaving "Pass Through" unchecked in the x360ce setup, and pressing the "Reset to default" button in joy.cpl. The right trigger turned out to be IHAxis 6, and the left trigger IHAxis 3. They both work independently. I don't know what I clicked in the XBCD setup, but I guess I must have chosen the "triggers as split axes", or the XBCD 360 emu setup, or maybe I left it at default, I'm not sure.

Boricua wrote:Also i notice that if i have my PS4 Controller connected to the Titan one i cant use my headset? is there a way around this?

You can use any wireless headset, or - if you have - the microphone of the PlayStation camera.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Boricua » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:03 pm

Support J2K wrote:"Googleing" I found this, may be helpful:
GOOGLE wrote:I finally got the wired XBox 360 controller remapping working. I use XBCD 0.2.7 and the latest x360ce. The only two tricky parts were leaving "Pass Through" unchecked in the x360ce setup, and pressing the "Reset to default" button in joy.cpl. The right trigger turned out to be IHAxis 6, and the left trigger IHAxis 3. They both work independently. I don't know what I clicked in the XBCD setup, but I guess I must have chosen the "triggers as split axes", or the XBCD 360 emu setup, or maybe I left it at default, I'm not sure.

Well i have a wireless controller so im not sure if it will work the same. but i will give it a try.

Support J2K wrote:You can use any wireless headset, or - if you have - the microphone of the PlayStation camera.

I have wired turtle beach headset dont have any wireless ones or the playStation camera. i made the head set work but i cant use the battlepacks if im using the headset.
Boricua
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Boricua » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:21 pm

i tried setting the right and left triggers the same way it was described and still it dint work. even in the program itself it shows when i press both at the same time it acts like im not pressing any triggers.

This is frustrating. i think im better off waiting for an update.
Boricua
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:01 am

I'm sorry, I'll try this driver my self during this weekend. I keep you updated about my results.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Boricua » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:52 am

ok, hope u have better luck than me.
Boricua
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:33 pm

I didn't had time to test yet. But I found the official guide for XBCD driver here:
http://vba-m.com/forum/Thread-xbcd-0-2- ... osted-here

And here another very good guide of installation and how to make the Triggers into be in separated axis:
https://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=39086

Hope it helps.

PS: The support for X-Input on MaxAim DI 4.05 is almost done -- I just need finish couple things (not sure if I'll add support for rumble in this release too); and I also need make sure it can't be used with non-genuine devices, probably by completely changing the communication protocol. So does not matter if the plugin got cracked, it will only work on Titan One anyway.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Boricua » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:27 am

Support J2K wrote:I didn't had time to test yet. But I found the official guide for XBCD driver here:
http://vba-m.com/forum/Thread-xbcd-0-2- ... osted-here

And here another very good guide of installation and how to make the Triggers into be in separated axis:
https://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=39086

Hope it helps.

PS: The support for X-Input on MaxAim DI 4.05 is almost done -- I just need finish couple things (not sure if I'll add support for rumble in this release too); and I also need make sure it can't be used with non-genuine devices, probably by completely changing the communication protocol. So does not matter if the plugin got cracked, it will only work on Titan One anyway.

the problem with this guides is that
1. there super old and one if for windows XP
2. they both say no support for wireless controllers which is what i have.

Like i said im better off just waiting for the update directly from you.
Boricua
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:02 am

Okay. I'll keep you updated about my progress and ETA.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Boricua » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:33 pm

Looking forward to it.
Boricua
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Boricua » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:38 am

Any ETA on when the update is gonna be rolling out?
Boricua
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Titan One Device