Aim Oscillation for Anti-Recoil

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Aim Oscillation for Anti-Recoil

Postby daddygrim » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:07 am

I was wondering if there is a script for the titan one where the aim is being oscillated very minutely, meaning it goes left and right or up and down VERY slightly and at an extremely fast rate. Basically, I want to use this script for Apex Legends to see if I can negate recoil entirely. In this game, if you oscillate (or jitter) your aim at a faster rate than the RPM of the weapon you're using, it resets the recoil of that weapon to pretty much zero. This way, you don't have to make a script that compensates the recoil of each weapon as long as you have a script which oscillates your aim at a faster RPM than the highest RPM weapon in the game. Pretty much a one-script-fits-all type of anti-recoil. I'm not the best at making scripts, so I was hoping I could get some help here! I tried to put together similar scripts from other people but I was having issues where the aim would jitter but I can't move my aim anymore. This is just me being bad with scripts, so any help would be appreciated! I use R2 to shoot and right analog stick to aim if that helps!

Here's a video as an example of what I mean:
daddygrim
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Aim Oscillation for Anti-Recoil

Postby suchipi » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:12 am

I could try to write a script for you. What controller are you using for input and output?
suchipi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby daddygrim » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:55 pm

suchipi wrote:I could try to write a script for you. What controller are you using for input and output?

That would be awesome! I'm using the default ps4 controller.
daddygrim
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Alfagamer » Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:39 pm

I've the same problem. If u can help me :)
Alfagamer
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Return to Titan One Device