Titan One functionality with XBox and PC

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Titan One functionality with XBox and PC

Postby nhair » Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:50 pm

I have a need to capture the input of an xbox one controler hooked to a PC and relay those button presses to the xbox one console itself with the titan usb hooked into it.

The idea is to recieve the input signal from a controller hooked into a remote pc through parsec session to the host pc and have that be the primary controller being used on the xbox through the titan usb device with its cable connection. I can view the xbox video output through a capture card in the pc.

So far i can plug a xbox one controller to the PC at home and open (Setup USB game Controllers)Game Controllers menu then click Properties and i see the input from the controller button presses.
I open a parsec session to the Host machine at the office that has no controller in it and open the same Game Controllers menu on that machine and it detects the controller from the machine at home and its inputs via the properties menu. So Xinput is recieved through parsec on the Host computer.
However i cannot get this input information to relay to the GTuner software and the xbox.

Any scripts or ideas?
nhair
Private
Private

Return to Titan One Device