Ps5 game can't be played using the current controller?

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Ps5 game can't be played using the current controller?

Postby NHL » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:12 am

Hi all!
My Titan one won't work on my ps5 when trying to play the ps5 NHL23 technical test beta. I keep getting ,PS5 game can't be played using the current controller?

The Titan one worked fine on the ps5 with the pus5 controller when I'm playing the older nhl22 ps4 game.
Attachments
Screenshot_20220905-011012_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220905-011012_Gallery.jpg (214.81 KiB) Viewed 2852 times
NHL
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Ps5 game can't be played using the current controller?

Postby Mad » Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:22 am

Hi,

You need to use remote play for PS5 games; viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18760
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby NHL » Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:46 am

Thanks for the fast reply with the information Mad.
This kinda sucks, I dont think the old computer I use will run that ps remote play, and I dont think I want to buy a new computer just to run it. The remote play calls for a 7th Generation Intel Core processors or later. I think the computer I'm using now us a I5?

I would buy a Titan two if that would fix it, or if I could even find one. But after doing some goggle research it looks like both the Titan One, Titan Two, and there competitors are all having this type of problem.

If I understand the problem right, the ps5 is enforcing the DS5 pairing at all times with the new ps5 games???

I hope thay find a way to fix the problem, or even a plug in device that will fix it?
NHL
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Mad » Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:51 am

Yes the dualsense is required at all times and there is no emulation or bypass for this.

There is a device called Beloader that is remote play in a dongle without the need for a PC not sure if anyone has used it with the Titan One but plenty of members using it with the Titan Two.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby NHL » Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:22 am

Thanks Mad!
I found the Beloader website, it looks very promising! Thay have a beloader, and beloader pro, thay say it works with the Titan two and some of its competitors but the Titan one is not listed.
Please correct me if I'm wrong but thay have the device listed, isn't that the copycat of the Titan one?
If the beloader workers with the CM then it should work with the T1?
I'm probably going to keeping my eyes open and Google searching for the next 2 or 3 months to see if anyone posts anything about using a T1 with the Beloader.
If nothing comes up before that then I will probably be the guinea pig! Lol
NHL
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby knell » Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:39 pm

Hello, I found the post, I have the same problem but I have a Titan Two. I use the PS5 controller on slot A and the Horipad mini on slot B. Is that like the Titan One or is that different?
knell
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Return to Titan One Device