No inputs into Xbox Series X

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

No inputs into Xbox Series X

Postby thunderstruck653 » Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:59 pm

I am unable to receive any inputs using direct input on maxaim plugin. My final goal is to be able to parsec my main computer from home to remote laptop and play xbox series x.

My setup is: Xbox elite controller --> usb to pc --> usb to mini usb in program port of titan one --> titan one into usb of xbox series x (nothing in the input of titan one). I then have created a layout in maxaim DI for the controller. Both xinput and regular controller in the DI settings show numbers moving when I move the joysticks indicating that the program receives my inputs. On the titan one itself it has three horizontal lines indicating: Device in capture mode, a plugin is handling the I/O data. I have tried to "authenticate the controller" by plugging it in the input of titan one (which does work and I can play on the xbox, but I need it to work remotely). DI is enabled and check marked.

Also I do have my output set as xbox series x in the settings of titan pro software.
For video - using hdmi passthrough to same gaming pc.

Controller and all firmware are updated. Am i possibly messing up the "authentication" of my controller?
Not sure how to fix the problem, any help would be appreciated!
thunderstruck653
Private
Private

Return to Titan One Device