Titan one works then stops !Pls Help!

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Titan one works then stops !Pls Help!

Postby ItzSydathex » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:28 am

Was wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem or has a solution. I recently sent away for a new titan one as my old one did the same thing. Basically, i use the maxaim plugin allowing me to use keyboard and mouse when playing ps4. Ive updated the firmware and got everything running smoothly, except after about 2-5 minutes the titan one just stops working and my screen rotates slowly to the right. I have no keyboard or mouse function until i disconnect and reconnect the titan one which is a real hassle (especially in competitive matches). However no message pops up saying controller disconnected, so i have no idea what is going on.

Is there perhaps only certain mouse and keyboard setups that can go along with the titan one and if so would my setup not work at all instead of a few minutes. Any help is welcomed because my ps4 gathers dust without a mouse keyboard setup.

/As a side note/

Can anyone recommend a compatible mouse & keyboard setup within a reasonable price bracket
ItzSydathex
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Titan one works then stops !Pls Help!

Postby Hey24sheep » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:17 am

Hey, Welcome to Console Tuner Forums,
I can understand it can be a pain in the ***. It happens to mee to sometimes on ps3 wired connection no k/m but still it just abruptly hangs and turns off the controller so i have to reconnect it. and then it works without any problem.

In your case, Do you have DS4 connected to your titan one all time?
Hey24sheep
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby ItzSydathex » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:27 am

I Havn't tried using with ds4 connected yet, ill have to try that once I get home
ItzSydathex
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:02 am

ItzSydathex wrote:I Havn't tried using with ds4 connected yet, ill have to try that once I get home

You need keep the DS4 connected full time on Titan One because the PS4 regularly requests authentication to the controller (every 30 seconds).
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby ItzSydathex » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:19 am

Cheers for explaining it to me guys, really appreciate the help. :joia:
ItzSydathex
Private First Class
Private First Class

Return to Titan One Device