Problems registering small movement

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Problems registering small movement

Postby josealejandro93 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:39 am

Hello, I just got my TitanOne device but when I try to use it with a mouse and keyboard it just wont detect small mouse
movements when aiming ADS, I can move about 20 cm sidewards or upwards and if the movement is small enough my screen won't move an inch.

You can see my configuration with the attached file. I thought that my problem was because the dead-zone but I reduced it to zero and it's still not working so when aiming ADS I can't make precision movements so target following is basically broken.

Any help would be appreciated!

Using a Razer Naga Epic @ 5600DPI
josealejandro93
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Problems registering small movement

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:19 pm

hello. Welcome to our forum.

I didn't find your attachment. Anyway, the deadzone correction works in the opposite direction, you need increase the value to get it more responsive.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby josealejandro93 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:37 pm

Thanks a lot for your quick response! I completely forgot to attach my configuration settings. Here I go:

I will test moving my dead-zone configuration settings as soon as I return home. At work currently.

Will update as soon as I test it!
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (209.19 KiB) Viewed 1737 times
josealejandro93
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:39 pm

yes, definitively you will have huge improvements after adjust the deadzone compensation. This setting actually removes the deadzone of the game. Thanks for posting your config.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby josealejandro93 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:33 pm

Works like a charm now that the dead/zone setting has been adjusted.
It seems that I can't use gamepacks while on capture mode, can I?
I was looking on where to find a rapid fire mod + anti recoil mod like the
one for the gamepack for the max aim di plugin. Any ideas on where I can find one?
josealejandro93
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby UK_Wildcats » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:56 pm

You cannot use gamepack with MaxAim DI but you can use a script. There are several rapid fire and anti-recoil scripts in the GPC Library. You can also find the same scripts on the "Online Library" tab of Gtuner.

http://www.consoletuner.com/gpclib/
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby mjfame » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:32 pm

josealejandro93 wrote:Thanks a lot for your quick response! I completely forgot to attach my configuration settings. Here I go:

I will test moving my dead-zone configuration settings as soon as I return home. At work currently.

Will update as soon as I test it!

I realize that thread is several months old, however, I couldn't help but notice that your adding a crap-ton of latency to your mouse inputs - due to the fact that you are utilizing the mouse smoothing setting (Smoothness) at its maximum value.

Any value above '0' will add latency to your mouse inputs. A setting of '99', definitely, produces a, very noticeable, delay.

I would make an attempt to set that at '0''. If you, absolutely, require mouse smoothing, then, figure out the minimum value that is necessary and go with it. Default smoothing value is '50', however, with properly set Sensitivity & Acceleration values you shouldn't require a Smoothness value higher than 20, if at all.

I'm can't force these settings on you but I wanted to convey this information your way, in case you didn't know about it.

Happy Fragging
-Jim
Kolibri King | https://tinyurl.com/BF1KK

I take pride in the fact that I achieved this the honorable way. With an unmodded official XB1 controller.. Without the help of any other foreign device. Grind, well, spent.

mjfame
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:01 pm

mjfame wrote:Any value above '0' will add latency to your mouse inputs. A setting of '99', definitely, produces a, very noticeable, delay.

Good catch ... I did not noticed that!!! You are totally right.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device