Titan One device suddenly quits working (LED cycling)

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Titan One device suddenly quits working (LED cycling)

Postby Parcedon » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:43 am

So I bought a Titan One through the Ebay retailer linked on the site and was using it for a full week before it suddenly stopped working. I went to turn the ps4 on as I normally would and noticed that the LED display had both the little dot lights lit, as well as the numerical display cycling rapidly in a semi circle formation, starting at the bottom and then moving up both sides to join at the top before moving down again.

The device is recognized by Gtuner as it allows me to open the max aim application, and the LED will show the three bars signalling it is receiving from the PC, but none of my actions on the keyboard register in game. Also, the device monitor will open but it will say their is no controller plugged in when there clearly is.

It is not the cord, I tested with several different confirmed working cords , and I have also reset the device to reinstall firmware three times.
Parcedon
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Titan One device suddenly quits working (LED cycling)

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:33 am

Please re-flash the firmware using "Recovery Firmware Procedure", as explained on the link below:

http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/firmw ... y_mode.htm

Let us know the results.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Parcedon » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:43 am

I had already attempted to recover the firmware three times before hand but for the sake of follow through I completed a fourth firmware recovery. The process followed through exactly as the instructions dictated, but as soon as the device had finished updating from the recovery firmware to the latest version, the LED display resumed its cycling behavior from before.
Parcedon
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:40 am

The circling "animation" means the device is waiting for the controller/console. When you connect the controller the bottom dot should goes off. Same for the console, as soon the connection with the console is established the top dot should goes off.

Based in your description, I'm afraid your device has broken. I'm sorry for that, please contact Extreme-Mods for replacement.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device