GamePacks and Site Questions?

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

GamePacks and Site Questions?

Postby lokirevamped » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:53 pm

1) Is there a way I\we can be notified when new game packs have been created?
2) Is there a way to add more useful stickies in the Titan One section, it would feel more fluid to be able to access everything in the Titan One section and not have to keep going back to the main forum screen( I think every device should have its own GTuner Pro Section).
3) Is there a way we can have a template for dummies to better aid with creating game packs (I'm a network Administrator, I mess with code all day, I like simple when I get home).
lokirevamped
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: GamePacks and Site Questions?

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:02 pm

lokirevamped wrote:1) Is there a way I\we can be notified when new game packs have been created?

Yes there is!! Like us on Facebook!! :joia: we always post the new features and releases there!

lokirevamped wrote:2) Is there a way to add more useful stickies in the Titan One section, it would feel more fluid to be able to access everything in the Titan One section and not have to keep going back to the main forum screen( I think every device should have its own GTuner Pro Section).

Our plan is soon have forums only with tutorial and useful information (either official or created by the users). Unfortunately at the moment I don't have time to dedicate to that, my to do list are huge right know, hopefully soon ...

lokirevamped wrote:3) Is there a way we can have a template for dummies to better aid with creating game packs (I'm a network Administrator, I mess with code all day, I like simple when I get home).

Great idea, sure we can have a dedicated forum only for templates!! And also, in my to do list, I have another very good idea from Extreme-Mods that I'll be implementing on Gtuner soon, very close to the templates, where the users will be able to build gamepacks by just drag-and-drop the desired MODs.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby lokirevamped » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:18 pm

Support J2K wrote:
lokirevamped wrote:1) Is there a way I\we can be notified when new game packs have been created?

Yes there is!! Like us on Facebook!! :joia: we always post the new features and releases there!

lokirevamped wrote:2) Is there a way to add more useful stickies in the Titan One section, it would feel more fluid to be able to access everything in the Titan One section and not have to keep going back to the main forum screen( I think every device should have its own GTuner Pro Section).

Our plan is soon have forums only with tutorial and useful information (either official or created by the users). Unfortunately at the moment I don't have time to dedicate to that, my to do list are huge right know, hopefully soon ...

lokirevamped wrote:3) Is there a way we can have a template for dummies to better aid with creating game packs (I'm a network Administrator, I mess with code all day, I like simple when I get home).

Great idea, sure we can have a dedicated forum only for templates!! And also, in my to do list, I have another very good idea from Extreme-Mods that I'll be implementing on Gtuner soon, very close to the templates, where the users will be able to build gamepacks by just drag-and-drop the desired MODs.

Thank You, I am gladly waiting.
lokirevamped
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby ni82156 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:53 pm

I'm anxiously waiting as well. Thank you for all of your hard work!
ni82156
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Return to Titan One Device