GamePack for Black Ops 3

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: GamePack for Black Ops 3

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:08 pm

Ruthless24 wrote:New device? Like a Titan One 2.0???

Much much more than that!! :joia: :joia:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby didiermurcia1 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:28 pm

Can anyone Share their settings for rapid fire please
didiermurcia1
Corporal
Corporal

Postby armenvegas » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:24 am

with tactical buttons as lay out,
I can not get rapid fire to work.
or auto sprint.
can I strafe jump with titan one?
armenvegas
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:48 am

armenvegas wrote:with tactical buttons as lay out, I can not get rapid fire to work. or auto sprint.

You also need select the Tactical button layout on the Gamepack Configuration.

The Gamepack "menu system" does not show on the TV screen. It just flashes the LED on the controller. Counting the amount of flashes you can navigate between the MODs Classes and MODs settings. This process is not user intuitive, for Gamepack configuration I strongly suggest to use the Gtuner's Gamepack configuration interface. On Gtuner, after you drag-and-drop the gamepack into a memory slot:

1) click on the memory slot number.
2) A window with the gamepack configuration will open.
3) Enable the MODs you want.
4) Yet on this window, select the option: "Include configuration on programming device", as illustrated here:

http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/gamep ... ration.htm

5) Close the configuration window.
6) IMPORTANT: Commit the changes on the device by clicking on the button "Program Device".

7) Plug the device on the console.
8) Press the device button until the display shows the same memory slot number you programmed the Gamepack.

9) You should be ready to go!
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby armenvegas » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:47 am

I have done everything as suggested about uploading and commiting the changes the programming but I'm still unable to get rapid fire and auto sprint to work correctly.

is the gamepack broken or am I just a nudnick?
can the titan one remain plugged into the PS4 while uploading gamepacks?
armenvegas
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:38 am

armenvegas wrote:is the gamepack broken or am I just a nudnick?

The Gamepack is working, I and other users are using it without any problems.

armenvegas wrote:can the titan one remain plugged into the PS4 while uploading gamepacks?

You can keep it plugged on the PS4 while programming gamepacks, not problem with that.

armenvegas wrote:I have done everything as suggested about uploading and commiting the changes the programming but I'm still unable to get rapid fire and auto sprint to work correctly.

After load the gamepack, as the step-by-step posted above, are you pressing the Titan One button to put the device in the memory slot of the Gamepack was programmed? if yes, the color of the DS4 lightbar is changing to magenta?
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby armenvegas » Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:23 pm

yes the color changes to magenta but I don't get rapid fire working
well after trying the G8 the color wont change any more.
so I undid it and reloaded but it only blinks for a second
armenvegas
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:36 am

thanks for the extra information. Revert you settings to the ones you were getting the magenta. At this point there are three possibilities that could be the issue.

(1) the rapidfire mod is not enabled in the gamepack configuration;
(2) you didn't check the option "Include configuration on programming device";
(3) The button layout you have set in the game is not the same button layout you have set in the gamepack configuration.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby jangeador » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:17 pm

Good Morning,

Congratulations on yet another awesome COD GamePack. I have enjoyed all the gamepacks since COD Ghosts. I have an issue with the Jump Shot. In the manual it says that when you jump shot the player is supposed to double jump while shooting. This will make it extremely easy to complete the Jump Shot challenges, however, the player only single jumps when I press the shoot button, in order to double jump I have to release the trigger and press it again at the correct time which results in having to stop shooting for long enough to get killed. Can you please fix this, or if it is the way intended, can you please add another option to double jump the same as when pressing jump, which works wonderfully btw.

Thanks for your consideration.
jangeador
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:12 pm

First, thank you for your feedback on our product and on the Gamepack. Very much appreciated! :)

jangeador wrote:In the manual it says that when you jump shot the player is supposed to double jump while shooting.

The manual is not correct. I'm sorry for that. I've tried make the double jump for the BO3 Gamepack, however it was not working as expected, so I kept it just as simple jump. The manual was already correct and I'll be uploading it asap.

jangeador wrote:This will make it extremely easy to complete the Jump Shot challenges, however, the player only single jumps when I press the shoot button, in order to double jump I have to release the trigger and press it again at the correct time which results in having to stop shooting for long enough to get killed. Can you please fix this, or if it is the way intended, can you please add another option to double jump the same as when pressing jump, which works wonderfully btw. Thanks for your consideration.

My suggestion for the Jump Shot challenges is use the AW gamepack, or we can help you with a custom script only for that purpose. :smile0517:
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

PreviousNext

Return to Titan One Device