using titan one on bf4. need to fine tune it.

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

using titan one on bf4. need to fine tune it.

Postby tapoutmartinez » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:28 am

ok people.
ive had the titan one for a month now and it works pretty great. So lets see. I use the swap fire and aim on the options menu in bf4, i use my r1 and l1 to drive and reverse vehicles. On titan i have the bf4 special tactics gamepack in slot 1 and i had to put the r1,l1,r2,l2 swap into the same slot to make the rapid fire and anti recoil work on the r1 on my ds4. also, i want to use auto spot but it doesnt turn on and i have it always active. so my game pack configuration is optimized rapid fire. anti recoil always active and autospot always active. my anti recoil works but nothing else is working. can someone run me through how to configure the bf4 st gamepack to make all those mods work properly and what else i need to do on the actual device and controller to make sure i can turn them on and off. example of problems. i cant drive vehicles foward and autospot doesnt do anything
tapoutmartinez
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: using titan one on bf4. need to fine tune it.

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:29 am

tapoutmartinez wrote:ok people. ive had the titan one for a month now and it works pretty great. So lets see. I use the swap fire and aim on the options menu in bf4, i use my r1 and l1 to drive and reverse vehicles. On titan i have the bf4 special tactics gamepack in slot 1 and i had to put the r1,l1,r2,l2 swap into the same slot to make the rapid fire and anti recoil work on the r1 on my ds4.

Hello, Not sure if I understood right. But it is not possible put more than one script/gamepack per memory slot at same time, you are probably replacing one for another.
The BF4 Special Tactics has the option for bumpers/triggers swapping. It is on class 10 "Button Layout", options 4,5,6 or 7, depending of your in-game button layout.

tapoutmartinez wrote:also, i want to use auto spot but it doesnt turn on and i have it always active. so my game pack configuration is optimized rapid fire. anti recoil always active and autospot always active. my anti recoil works but nothing else is working. can someone run me through how to configure the bf4 st gamepack to make all those mods work properly and what else i need to do on the actual device and controller to make sure i can turn them on and off. example of problems. i cant drive vehicles foward and autospot doesnt do anything

I believe what is happening is the in-game button layout is not matching the gamepack button layout. Please check the gamepack instruction, specifically the class 10. it should be on the same button layout you choose on the game settings.
http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/battl ... actics.htm

Hope it helps.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby tapoutmartinez » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:46 pm

ok ill check it. just to be clear. i use l1 to aim and r1 to fire when i dont use the titan so im trying to make sure that the titan makes my r1 the rapid fire button
tapoutmartinez
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:46 pm

With Titan One you can have rapidfire on R1, no problem with that. :joia:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby precky » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:59 pm

Change trigger swap in the game itself, option there to change them round. Then do your setup .
don't need trigger swap on the titan one. Working fine for me . Hope this helps
Go to test range
press options
At the bottom it says trigger swap
change to on .
bit of info, if you put auto spot on, only use it under scope mode.
change your button layout to veteran
precky
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Return to Titan One Device