I am VERY FRUSTRATED

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

I am VERY FRUSTRATED

Postby SupermanZ » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:49 am

:grumpy: So I got a new pc with windows 8.1 downloaded all current gtuner software. set up my gamepack in call of duty ghosts on ps4. NOW I HAVE LAG. when i start to run it doesnt sprint right way. neither setting and yes I have settings the same as before n there was no problem. the first one frame thing the 1ms and the ds boost set to automatic. same as before now sprint is lagging. Someone please help :ashamed:
SupermanZ
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: I am VERY FRUSTRATED

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:02 pm

The sprint "lag" happens only with the GamePack running?, or it also is noticed with no gamepack, device on "0"?
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby SupermanZ » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:11 pm

Lag is only when Gamepack is initiated. on Zero no mods everything is fine.
SupermanZ
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby SupermanZ » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:48 pm

It seems to be semi random. It happens most of the time right after a spawn or a shoot out. However in playing a little this morning I also found all of the sudden i just tripped and fell while running. It is all rather buggy now. Before when it was running smoothly it was Amazing!
SupermanZ
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby tOwely » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:33 pm

A bit offtopic, but do all the speed up settings, just work for controllers and/or wireless controllers via bluetoth?
Or is the speed up also for mouse and keyboard?
And if so, should they all be checked for mouse and keyboard? :)
tOwely
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby SupermanZ » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:25 am

Ok so I figured some stuff out. This may sound weird but it worked. There are settings within the Gtuner programming u can't seem to achieve when using the control to alter your gamepack. For example the reload can be programmed to 4000 but when using the controller it seems the fastest u can get is 2500. this seems to be true for all the adjustable settings. so if you program in the tuner than load you may have to use controller to tweak the speeds to work properly. i found that with too high a reload speed and to high of a rapid fire and to many bullets in bust mode combined with drop shot and quick scope 1 or 2 may guy lagged. i got it working well now. so hope this helps if you experience similar things.
SupermanZ
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Return to Titan One Device