upgrade the last of us gamepack

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: upgrade the last of us gamepack

Postby perfecthuntr » Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:39 am

xavante wrote:I had a reply ready to go but unfortunately my phone refreshed the page, agh. In any case, I think that the script that you have made already is awesome! I agree with just a slight delay to firing when the frontier is initially aimed though, it'd help prevent any premature weapon switching. As for slowing the combo down for more accuracy though, I would have to disagree mostly due to the fact of how important it is to complete the combo quickly to down enemies (especially those wielding more dangerous guns like the hr or tac shotty). The anti recoil feature in the game pack serves to remedy this very well as I've found! Also I tend not to upgrade my weapons beyond level 1 due to the cost of the level 2 upgrades usually being high. My sensitivity is set to default (7) and no inverted sticks used. The mods I use auto fire with optimized rapid fire, auto melee, auto Shiv (triangle, also is there a way to separately script a remap of r3 to triangle for Shiv players? It would mean that there would also need to be a remap of the auto spot script too right?), auto spot, ps4 l1/r1 button switch and anti recoil set depending on my weapon used.

@xavante,

Based on what I'm seeing here, it would be easiest to modify the gamepack once we've perfected the timing thing. Here is a script that should work for you based on the scenarios that I tested. Basically, the longest wait time is going to be going from sprinting into aiming the Frontier Rifle. Any other scenario like walking or crouching and going into aiming should be alright with a normal delay. The sprinting scenario will require an extra delay. Finally, the last scenario is vaulting over something and trying to aim right after. Since some of the various objects take a variable amount of time, I can't really code something up for this. Basically, you should just make sure that you are aimed at someone and are truly ready to fire in any of these scenarios.

Try this script out and see what you think about it. Please let me know if any adjustments would need to be made to the timing and what sort of gameplay caused the problems.

Code: Select all
define AIM = PS4_L2;
define FIRE = PS4_R2;
define SPRINT = PS4_L1;
define PRIMARY_WEAPON = PS4_LEFT;
define SECONDARY_WEAPON = PS4_RIGHT;

int EnableON, DelayTimer, MinDelay, ExtraDelay;

init {
    MinDelay     = 400;
    ExtraDelay     = 100;
}

main {
    if (event_press(PRIMARY_WEAPON)) EnableON = TRUE;
    if (event_press(SECONDARY_WEAPON) ||
        event_press(PS4_DOWN) ||
        event_press(PS4_UP)) EnableON = FALSE;

if (EnableON) {
        if (event_release(SPRINT)) DelayTimer = ExtraDelay;
        if (DelayTimer > MinDelay) DelayTimer = DelayTimer - get_rtime();
        else DelayTimer = MinDelay;

if (get_val(AIM) && get_ptime(AIM) > MinDelay && DelayTimer <= MinDelay) DelayTimer = 0;
    }

if (get_val(AIM)) {
        if (get_val(FIRE)) {
            if (EnableON) { set_val(FIRE, 0); combo_run(cCustomFire); }
            else { set_val(FIRE, 0); combo_run(cRapidFire); }
        }
        else if (combo_running(cCustomFire)) combo_stop(cCustomFire);
    }
    else if (combo_running(cCustomFire)) combo_stop(cCustomFire);
}

combo cCustomFire {
    wait(DelayTimer);
    set_val(FIRE, 100);
    wait(30);
    wait(20);
    set_val(SECONDARY_WEAPON, 100);
    wait(30);
    wait(770);
    set_val(FIRE, 100);
    wait(30);
    EnableON = FALSE;
    wait(20);
}

combo cRapidFire {
    set_val(FIRE, 100);
    wait(30);
    wait(20);
}

Cheers!
ConsoleTuner Support Team
perfecthuntr
Major
Major

Postby xavante » Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:46 am

It worked flawlessly besides one singular time where I hopped over multiple objects and begun the combo in the middle of it, which really wasn't the scripts fault. This was perfect!!! Couldn't ask for a better script for this!! Cant wait to use it on the game pack now :-D I actually have one last request but it's far more simple, is it possible to add a third option in the game pack mod for auto pickup, switching r3 for triangle (of course keeping the auto fire rules still) for easier shivving?
xavante
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby perfecthuntr » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:29 pm

Yea, this should be possible as well. I'll see if I can work on the gamepack sometime here soon. I'll have to send it to @J2Kbr and get him to post it.
perfecthuntr
Major
Major

Postby xavante » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:26 am

Awesome :-D I can't wait!! Finally gonna be off my tlou hiatus lol, been too busy playing other games. Off topic, but when's the Battlefront gamepack due to be released?
xavante
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby tavikki » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:17 pm

Havent really thought that far regarding the auto reload, and od cause that will be a issue for most players. Ill try this script within a few days
tavikki
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby tavikki » Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:04 pm

Just tested the script and the fast reload option did not work, but the button switch is perfect
tavikki
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby perfecthuntr » Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:05 pm

it is supposed to be an auto reload after aiming your gun, NOT a "fast reload". It won't work unless you can reload it after aiming. Also, it may have some timing issues that I could try to work out. After describing the issues that this script may cause - throwing molotovs and bombs on accident - do you still want this?
perfecthuntr
Major
Major

Postby perfecthuntr » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:59 pm

xavante wrote:Awesome :-D I can't wait!! Finally gonna be off my tlou hiatus lol, been too busy playing other games. Off topic, but when's the Battlefront gamepack due to be released?

@xavante,

I'm not sure if there are any plans for Battlefront of what they are if there are plans. I've not been active on the forums recently and simply do not know. I have seen some other topics discussing Battlefront, but from my experience with the game, I do not know what can help this game. I've tried out rapid fire, but each of the guns is completely different and their rates of fire are set in-game. Needless to say, rapid fire did not help out. If you have other ideas for what could be useful, please start a new topic to discuss it. I don't have enough experience with the game to help out.
perfecthuntr
Major
Major

Postby perfecthuntr » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:02 am

I have the changes incorporated into the gamepack as of now. :joia: I'm sending it to @J2Kbr to have it posted and updated. I will let you know when the changes have been incorporated into the version that you both can download. Here is a breakdown of the changes:

MOD 1: Rapid Fire
Added Option 4 - Quick-Swap + Rapid Fire
This will let you shoot one shot from your primary weapon and immediately switch to your secondary and have rapid fire enabled on it. In order for this to work properly, LEFT must be the last dpad button you've pushed. That way, it knows you have your primary weapon out.

MOD 10: Button Swaps
Added Option 2 - Remap gesture (PS4_L3) to secondary weapon (PS4_RIGHT)
This disables the gesture and makes the L3 button act just like RIGHT on the dpad.
Added Option 3 - Remap spot (PS4_R3) to pick-up/shiv (PS4_TRIANGLE) (keep spot function)
This makes R3 act just like TRIANGLE whenever you are not aiming. In this manner, you can more easily shiv an enemy while not aiming, but you still have the ability to mark enemies.
Added Option 4 - Both remaps
This combines both of the above options, i.e. 2 + 3

MOD 12: Auto Reload
This will automatically reload either your primary or secondary weapon when you have stopped aiming. In order for this to work properly, LEFT or RIGHT must be the last dpad button you've pushed. That way, it knows you have one of your guns out.

Regards,
PerfectHuntr
perfecthuntr
Major
Major

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:37 am

thank you perfecthuntr, I'll be updating the gamepack yet today... :)
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

PreviousNext

Return to Titan One Device