Xbox one to PS4 issues!

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Xbox one to PS4 issues!

Postby ufcfighter555 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:47 am

I'm connecting my Xbox One controller to my PS4. Everything is updated, and I know the general process I need to go through. But when the PS4 controller is connected (to my titan one which is connected to my PS4 console) and then my Xbox One is connected to my PC, I try to use Maxaim DI but it doesn't let me because it says my device (which I assume is the Titan one) isn't connected. So with my Xbox One connected to the PC, what do I need to program or have running, to use it with my PS4?
ufcfighter555
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: Xbox one to PS4 issues!

Postby HardcoreGamer » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:23 am

ufcfighter555 wrote:I'm connecting my Xbox One controller to my PS4. Everything is updated, and I know the general process I need to go through. But when the PS4 controller is connected (to my titan one which is connected to my PS4 console) and then my Xbox One is connected to my PC, I try to use Maxaim DI but it doesn't let me because it says my device (which I assume is the Titan one) isn't connected. So with my Xbox One connected to the PC, what do I need to program or have running, to use it with my PS4?

Hey ufcfighter,

Are you connecting the micro usb via pc prog on the side of the titan one ?

http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/pc_pr ... ==&ms=AQAI

You have to have it connected at all times to the PC/Laptop to run MaxAim DI.
Titan One User's Manual:

http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/
HardcoreGamer
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby ufcfighter555 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:35 am

Yeah I had the titan one connected to the PC at first. While that's plugged in, what needs to be done with Maxaim DI or the remapper after that?
ufcfighter555
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby HardcoreGamer » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:01 am

ufcfighter555 wrote:Yeah I had the titan one connected to the PC at first. While that's plugged in, what needs to be done with Maxaim DI or the remapper after that?

On MaxAim Di click capture mode and it should be good.

If you have maxremapper layout then just export the layout, then on max aim di you can import it.
Titan One User's Manual:

http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/
HardcoreGamer
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby ufcfighter555 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:08 am

Once, I take the Titan One out of the PC to connect it to the PS4 though it closes the Maxaim DI so I can't do capture mode. With the Titan one Disconnected from the PC it won't let me do any of the plugins.
ufcfighter555
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby ufcfighter555 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:00 am

If the Titan One has to be connected to the PC to run MaxAim DI, how do I run that and connect it to the PS4?
ufcfighter555
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:32 am

Titan One should be connected on PC with the mini-USB cable, by the side port called PCPROG. Then you connect Titan One on PS4 through the OUTPUT port, and the DS4 on Titan One on the INPUT port.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby ufcfighter555 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:25 pm

Yeah I have that part, but to my understanding on Maxaim DI you need to go into capture mode, but once I go into capture mode, the moment I take out my titan one from the PC to the ps4 Maxaim DI closes and I can't get back into the program (which I assume I need to be in to use the controller) because it says I disconnected my device (titan one)
ufcfighter555
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby ufcfighter555 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:52 pm

Oh oh, wait..does the PC have to be connected to the Titan one on the side, at the SAME time as it's connected on the PS4? If so the only problem I'm having is that it's authenticating, but it just goes to 3 lines lying horizontally on the Titan One device as I pull up any plugin on my PC.
ufcfighter555
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby ufcfighter555 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:56 pm

I appologize, I got it to work. Thanks for all your help!
ufcfighter555
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Next

Return to Titan One Device