titan one + gtuner + maxaim di + x1 wireless receiver?

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

titan one + gtuner + maxaim di + x1 wireless receiver?

Postby idyb » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:02 am

on windows 8.1. wondering if this would work with gtuner and the maxaim DI plugin, so i can go buy the wireless receiver for my xbox one controller and run it through my computer

anyways i run a titan one amongst 4 of my consoles and have had no troubles for quite some time now. but im always corded. ive been using my x1 controller exclusively, using the adapter from my console to my pc, and then i run gtuner + maxaim DI and have the controller wired into my computer. works just fine like this.

but im getting tired of running cords all over my living room. i was thinking about getting the xbox one controllers wireless adapter now that they announced removing their dumb little windows 10 requirement or whatever

so im basically wondering if the titan one adapter will work with the x1 wireless receiver through this configuration, rather than just the normal plug in-plug out-plug in standard setup method because i play alot on PS4 and the auto-reconnect is pretty damn annoying, and i have a computer parked in front of it so i prefer to go that route as i can keep my ds4 plugged in while using the xbox controller in this configuration

anybody know if this works? any input lag or any settings i might want to tinker with? anybody have any experience with this on windows 8.1 using your adapter through your computer for a wireless xbox one controller? ive got enough cords running through my living room as it is so im just trying to cut down, so im thinking the wireless adapter dongle for the controller might be an ideal solution.
idyb
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: titan one + gtuner + maxaim di + x1 wireless receiver?

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:09 am

Welcome to our forums and thank you for the feedback on our product!! :)

The setup you described works, but only on windows 10. Microsoft did not and -it seems- will not release the driver for the wireless adapter for the previous windows, such 8.1
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby idyb » Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:26 am

but i thought they announced the other week they were getting rid of the windows 10 requirement for the adapter???

taken from https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on- ... patibility

Compatibility for the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows
PC compatibility

The Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows is compatible with devices running Windows 10, Windows 8.1, or Windows 7. (A different wireless adapter, the Xbox 360 Adapter, is compatible with Windows 8.1, 8, and 7.)

and i was only aware its now directly compatible for windows 8.1 because i read this the other week

Xbox One Wireless Controller Adapter Finally Supports Windows 7 And Windows 8.1

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/11583 ... ws-8-1.htm

so as far as i know ill just update the drivers and it should be good. but will it work with gtuner and maxaim di is all im wondering
idyb
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:16 am

idyb wrote:but i thought they announced the other week they were getting rid of the windows 10 requirement for the adapter??? taken from https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on- ... patibility

I was not aware of that. Very good news!! :joia: :joia: thanks for bringing this to my attention.

idyb wrote:so as far as i know ill just update the drivers and it should be good. but will it work with gtuner and maxaim di is all im wondering

Correct. it will work then.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby idyb » Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:41 pm

right on thanks
idyb
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby FCB77 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:49 pm

does it work?
will buy my wireless receiver right now then!!
FCB77
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:06 am

yes, with MaxAim Di you can use the Xbox One wireless adapter to play wirelessly with the xbox one controller (elite). :)
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby FCB77 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:10 pm

J2Kbr wrote:yes, with MaxAim Di you can use the Xbox One wireless adapter to play wirelessly with the xbox one controller (elite). :)

i don't understand.. only the elite controller will work or both.
i cant find the wireless adapter on my local store. :(
FCB77
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby AKHUGHES90 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:07 pm

FCB77 wrote:
J2Kbr wrote:yes, with MaxAim Di you can use the Xbox One wireless adapter to play wirelessly with the xbox one controller (elite). :)

i don't understand.. only the elite controller will work or both.
i cant find the wireless adapter on my local store. :(

Both will work, I use a XB1 Wireless Adapter for my regular controllers and my elite controllers. Works great wirelessly, The only downside is, depending on which controller input you choose, You will lose either use of the XBOX button, or Rumble. but not both, each adapter choice has its limitation. :joia:

I bought mine at Wal-Mart. :innocent_smile_1:
"We always start with completing the difficult. It just takes us a little longer to do the impossible."
Console Tuner Support Team®
AKHUGHES90
Major
Major

Postby FCB77 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:48 pm

AKHUGHES90 wrote:
FCB77 wrote:Both will work, I use a XB1 Wireless Adapter for my regular controllers and my elite controllers. Works great wirelessly, The only downside is, depending on which controller input you choose, You will lose either use of the XBOX button, or Rumble. but not both, each adapter choice has its limitation. :joia:

I bought mine at Wal-Mart. :innocent_smile_1:

thanks, i just bought it and it is working fine under Windows 7 64 bit.
i don't know why i thought i just needed ONE controller lol
actually i need 2 controllers, luckily i had an extra one.

yes XBOX MENU button is not working, and rumble.
rumble not working is good for me, because i dont like it anyways.
FCB77
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Next

Return to Titan One Device