Dualshock 3 controller won't sync to my COD games

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Dualshock 3 controller won't sync to my COD games

Postby Blitzkrieg » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:02 pm

Hey, I just received my Titan One earlier today and I've installed Gtuner, updated the firmware, and programmed the GamePacks into my Titan One. Now, as a kid, I was a big console gamer (PS2-3 specifically) and in the past few years I've become a PC gamer but I honestly suck at multi-players using the standard mouse and keyboard and would rather use a PS3 controller which is why I bought the Titan One to begin with. My problem is however, I can't get my Dualshock 3 controller to sync with any of my COD games. I've tried Modern Warfare 2 and 3 and Black Ops just freezes up and I've set my Device Options to XB360, went back over the manual several times, and even tried resetting the Titan One but nothing has worked. On another note, my LED display is doing a 0 animation with both dots whenever I plug it in and I end up not getting the animated AU but I'm not sure what that is since its not in the manual. Sorry to bother you all with this and I'll answer any questions you have but I'm hoping someone will know something I don't whatever problem I'm having.

Cheers,
Blitz
Blitzkrieg
Private
Private

Re: Dualshock 3 controller won't sync to my COD games

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:31 am

Welcome to our community!!

Blitzkrieg wrote:My problem is however, I can't get my Dualshock 3 controller to sync with any of my COD games.

I'm assuming, for the following suggestions, you are using the Titan One on PC.[/quote]

Blitzkrieg wrote:I've tried Modern Warfare 2 and 3 and Black Ops just freezes up

Does the CoD on PC have support for gamepad? I did a little googling and it does not seems to support:
https://blog.activision.com/thread/100568632

Blitzkrieg wrote:and I've set my Device Options to XB360,

Perfect.

Blitzkrieg wrote:On another note, my LED display is doing a 0 animation with both dots whenever I plug it in

The animation is a clockwise circling or up-and-down?
The dots should turn off, meaning the connected controller and the system were detected and operational.

Blitzkrieg wrote:and I end up not getting the animated AU

AU means "AUthentication required", and only happens on consoles (PS4 and Xbox). On PC there is no authentication.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device