Need some help

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Need some help

Postby AhabObsession » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:57 pm

Alright, took it out of the box and read the flimsy half-ass instructions that were included.
I've spent a few hours on this so far as well as supplementing the learning curve by reading forum posts through the search option. Nothing has really helped.

Should start by saying I'm using the Titan One with a PS4.

So far, I've been able to load a battlepack onto the Titan One for BF4 and apply it through hooking up the cords. (PS4-Titan One-MicroUSB-PS4 Controller.) It sucked. Like... really bad. PS4 LED was suddenly purple and things seemed like they were going my way. Yet...Controls were spastic and the "mods" were garbage it seemed like. What am I doing wrong?

Also, have a bluetooth dongle and have done the initial pairing but then... I have no idea how to connect my controller to the Titan One when attempting other activities besides pairing... Yes, I read the guide. It did nothing but create further questions. It was not clearly explained.
AhabObsession
Private
Private

Re: Need some help

Postby HardcoreGamer » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:47 am

AhabObsession wrote:Alright, took it out of the box and read the flimsy half-ass instructions that were included.
I've spent a few hours on this so far as well as supplementing the learning curve by reading forum posts through the search option. Nothing has really helped.

Should start by saying I'm using the Titan One with a PS4.

So far, I've been able to load a battlepack onto the Titan One for BF4 and apply it through hooking up the cords. (PS4-Titan One-MicroUSB-PS4 Controller.) It sucked. Like... really bad. PS4 LED was suddenly purple and things seemed like they were going my way. Yet...Controls were spastic and the "mods" were garbage it seemed like. What am I doing wrong?

Also, have a bluetooth dongle and have done the initial pairing but then... I have no idea how to connect my controller to the Titan One when attempting other activities besides pairing... Yes, I read the guide. It did nothing but create further questions. It was not clearly explained.

Hello obsession and welcome to the community,

What game packs are you having problems with ? I'm sure j2k will be more than happy to fix it.

So you cant get your controller to authenticate to the ps4 ? These links will help you out.

http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/duals ... s=AQAACA==
http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/conne ... s=AQAACA==

All you do is authenticate your wired or wireless ps4 controller and you should be good to go.
Titan One User's Manual:

http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/
HardcoreGamer
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Re: Need some help

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:13 pm

About the "Controls were spastic ", please first try use the controller with the micro-USB cable, it should solve this issue. The, to use in wireless mode, you need configure the speed up settings properly, as shown in the following image:

About the MODs, please be more specific which mods you are referring and why you feel it is not working.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device