PC to XBOXONE

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

PC to XBOXONE

Postby [email protected] » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:31 am

Please help.

I dont want to dive too much into this. I have the Titan One. I have the software on my PC
I dont see the Stawars BattelFront game so I thought I could try COD or some other FPS and see if the keys bindings will work...

I need to know HOW to get this to work with keyboard and mouse. Only reason I got it was to play with my kids. I am old school PC gamer and Dont do good at all with xbox controllers.

I dont care for or need any cheats...rapid fire etc... just want standard controlls to work to play with my 5yr old and my 13 yr old.

Please guid and old man.

Tim
[email protected]
Private
Private

Re: PC to XBOXONE

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:27 am

[email protected] wrote:I dont see the Stawars BattelFront game

We don't have a Battlefront gamepack yet. We cam, however, help you make a custom script for it.

[email protected] wrote:I need to know HOW to get this to work with keyboard and mouse. Only reason I got it was to play with my kids. I am old school PC gamer and Dont do good at all with xbox controllers.

The support for Keyboard and Mouse is provided by MaxAim DI plugin. The MaxAim DI plugin captures the keyboard and mouse input from your PC, converts these inputs according to a layout you set and, through the Titan One device, sends your commands to console.

For example, the connections required to use on Xbox One:

(1) Titan One on Xbox One
(2) Titan One on PC (mini-USB cable)
(3) Xbox One controller on Titan One

On PC, launch Gtuner and open the MaxAim plugin. MaxAim documentation:
http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/maxai ... cation.htm

With that setup done, you can then create scripts to perform combos by just pressing a button of the keyboard (or mouse, or gamepad).

And here is a video of me playing BF4 on PS4 with Titan One and MaxAim DI:

ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device