Venom X - will MAXAIMDI passthrough work with this device?

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Venom X - will MAXAIMDI passthrough work with this device?

Postby bbranum » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:27 pm

I have trouble getting the mouse set up just right with MaxAIM on my cronosMAX and I'd just like to use the titan for the scripts and my venom for mouse movement. Is this possible?
bbranum
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Venom X - will MAXAIMDI passthrough work with this devic

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:09 pm

I have a topic here talking about this controller. It looks like can not be use to authenticate on consoles, but seems (I personally never tested) you can use it after authentication.

Replying your question, if you can use it on your PC (meaning there are PC drivers for it) then yes, it can be used on MaxAim DI also.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby bbranum » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:34 pm

Thanks for the reply. I have used it with my ChronosMax in PC mode, but I want to use it in PS4 mode with Titan.

I have tried to use with the ChronosMax, but both of them try to authenticate a once and this causes some strange button spam.

Anyhow, I saw that the Titan has the ability to passthrough input with MaxAIMDI (the one not available with ChronosMAx) and I hoped I could use the Venom in PS4 mode with the Titan.

Do you know if that would be possible?
bbranum
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:55 am

bbranum wrote:I want to use it in PS4 mode with Titan. I have tried to use with the ChronosMax, but both of them try to authenticate a once and this causes some strange button spam.

It seems the same issue (strange button spam) that was happening with XIM4 and was recently fixed on Titan One. the cause was the device was not recognizing the XIM4 correctly. This is a easy fix, I just need the VID:PID of Venom X when it is in PS4 mode.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device