Battlefront gamepack

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Battlefront gamepack

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:47 pm

Welcome to the community! I'm sure you're going to love the Titan One! Once you get it feel free to let us know if you need help designing a script for a game. I'm sure someone here will be more than willing to help you get some combos and what not up and running for any game. Always feel free to let us know if you have any questions, and we'll do our best to help out with an answer!
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby r0bj3 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:30 am

@The_Rabid_Taco, thanks!
The scripting looks like php scripting , so I will definitely try to create some scripts myself.
r0bj3
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby SirSpoobyIV » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:02 am

Woo-frickin-hooo! I have finished my first working gpc.
it's rough to peep, but everything runs flawlessly.
I have integrated:
rapidfire with r1+l1 or r1 deactivate toggle and release r2 activate toggle with respective led colors.
D-pad left= combat roll left/d-pad right=combat roll right
click r3 for camera shoulder change in 3rd person
press sensitivity for auto sprint
I found somewhere that someone was trying to create a super auto-aim, so I snatched his code (which I ended up rewiring every line) and made his concept usable. not all together convinced it helps.

I know what you are thinking, uhh...so. I just had to share my excitement since I had never even tried to read script before a few days ago. so thanks to J2kbr and akhughes90 for the help and stupendous gamepacks!
SirSpoobyIV
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby r0bj3 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:02 am

SirSpoobyIV wrote:Woo-frickin-hooo! I have finished my first working gpc.
it's rough to peep, but everything runs flawlessly.
I have integrated:
rapidfire with r1+l1 or r1 deactivate toggle and release r2 activate toggle with respective led colors.
D-pad left= combat roll left/d-pad right=combat roll right
click r3 for camera shoulder change in 3rd person
press sensitivity for auto sprint
I found somewhere that someone was trying to create a super auto-aim, so I snatched his code (which I ended up rewiring every line) and made his concept usable. not all together convinced it helps.

I know what you are thinking, uhh...so. I just had to share my excitement since I had never even tried to read script before a few days ago. so thanks to J2kbr and akhughes90 for the help and stupendous gamepacks!

Good to hear you got it working and I totally understand your excitement. :smile0202: :smile0203:
Could you pls share your script?
r0bj3
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby SirSpoobyIV » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:14 am

Which part would you like?
I'm not ready to release it as a whole until I've polished it and give it selectable menu options.
SirSpoobyIV
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby r0bj3 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:55 pm

The combat roll part and the auto-aim would be nice.
I'm trying to write a script myself and can surely use some examples. Thanks in advance.
r0bj3
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby SirSpoobyIV » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:01 pm

I need guidance. where do I insert a sensitivity adjustment script that is always active (no if conditions)
I also want to reduce the deadzone, but have no idea what script to wright or where to insert in existing gpc.
if anyone could write an example and an actual deadzone adjustment to reduce by 25 percent and which numbers to change if I decide to go more, I would be much obliged.
SirSpoobyIV
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:12 pm

Hi, I am not sure if you referring to a specific post in this thread. In any case, related to the Battlefront gamepack, we don't have sensitivity adjustments option. What the gamepack has is that the motion sensor aim assist, where you can use the motion sensor of a DS4/DS3 controller to make small adjustments on the aiming, by just tilting the controller. Much like as the PS Vita.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby SirSpoobyIV » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:48 pm

I guess I should have posted this in GPC Script Programming thread, but since I have you, I'm referring to my own custom gpc.
SirSpoobyIV
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Johnson » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:49 pm

jimmyb496 wrote:
JediMaster77 wrote:Does anyone have hold/release times for the ee-4? based on the calculation I am seeing on the states it needs to come out to 100ms?

I was testing the EE4 tonight. I tried one setting at 500ms total H/R and another with 100ms H/R.

The 100ms H/R was way better. Very fast successions vs a noticeable pause between shots with the 500ms setting.

If you don't mind sharing, what exact values did you use for the EE-4? Did you use 100 for HOLD and 100 for release? I haven't been able to find any really good values that are working for me.
Johnson
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Titan One Device