Save your money...

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Save your money...

Postby gilt13 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:53 am

For me this thing is junk to start it does not work with the xbox one controller I had, when I purchased it. So I got an xbox one cable to hook it up. Problem solved right? Uh no playing a gmae for 2 mins and the controller disconnected something cable come undone? Nope spend the next few min trying to get the thing to accept the controller, played some multiplayer matches and the modes stop working :smile0308: yeah got killed a lot. So disconnected the thing did way better with out it. I had a mod controller for my 360 never had any of these problems. :thumbsdownsmileyanim: Go ahead and let the hate fly I'm just trying to save the next person some frustration and money they could save for something that works. :smile0309:
gilt13
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Save your money...

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:36 am

I'm sorry for your frustration. If you allow me, we can work to fix the issues you are having with the device.

First let me know what is the primary usage you have for the Titan One?

Based in your post I can already explain couple things:

(1) At the moment the Xbox One controller requires to be connected on the Titan One using a micro-USB cable. The wireless support for the Xbox One controller is under development yet.

(2) It seems the disconnection issue you described is related with the micro-USB cable, if possible try using another cable.

Thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby gilt13 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:49 am

I use it for destiny with the scout rifle or pulse main weapon, shotguns and snipers for 2nd.

I got a 2nd Xbox1 controller thar was wierd still did not work right. so I don't think it was the cable.

Even when the thing would work the mods would turn off I could still move and shoot but no mods were working.

Thanks for your reply but im done throwing money at this.
gilt13
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:15 am

Thanks for the extra info. Let's fist focus on the issue with the controller. When you say it feels weird, what extract you mean? it lags? something else?

Just confirming, the controller you are using is a Xbox One controller, and the console is a xbox One and the connections are:

Xbox One controller -- [usb cable] --> Titan One --> Xbox One.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby mjfame » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:37 am

gilt13 wrote:For me this thing is junk to start it does not work with the xbox one controller I had, when I purchased it. So I got an xbox one cable to hook it up. Problem solved right? Uh no playing a gmae for 2 mins and the controller disconnected something cable come undone? Nope spend the next few min trying to get the thing to accept the controller, played some multiplayer matches and the modes stop working :smile0308: yeah got killed a lot. So disconnected the thing did way better with out it. I had a mod controller for my 360 never had any of these problems. :thumbsdownsmileyanim: Go ahead and let the hate fly I'm just trying to save the next person some frustration and money they could save for something that works. :smile0309:

Hello. Please check out my T1 review, found here:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2924&p=21663#p21663

I, also, created MY review to help 'save the next person some frustration'. There might be something that will help you out.

There are plenty of satisfied users, including myself, because the T1 device works, as advertised. It's unfair to jump to conclusions if you don't, fully, understand what you're working with. Ignorance is, certainly, not bliss, my friend.

Best of luck to ya.
-Jim
Kolibri King | https://tinyurl.com/BF1KK

I take pride in the fact that I achieved this the honorable way. With an unmodded official XB1 controller.. Without the help of any other foreign device. Grind, well, spent.

mjfame
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:21 pm

Thank you mjfame for you input here!! :)
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby gilt13 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:03 pm

I don't use the T1 at all, and mjfame i read the manual for the thing and stuff on this board nothing helped my problem. There are other people who have problems with this thing too.

So I think I was fair with my post. Anyone looking to buy this do the research don't take my word or anyone elses. For me this was a bust.
gilt13
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:33 pm

So please let me help you: viewtopic.php?p=21534#p21534

J2Kbr wrote:Thanks for the extra info. Let's fist focus on the issue with the controller. When you say it feels weird, what extract you mean? it lags? something else?

Just confirming, the controller you are using is a Xbox One controller, and the console is a xbox One and the connections are:

Xbox One controller -- [usb cable] --> Titan One --> Xbox One.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby mjfame » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:10 am

J2Kbr wrote:Thank you mjfame for you input here!! :)

You're welcome :)

gilt13 wrote:I don't use the T1 at all, and mjfame i read the manual for the thing and stuff on this board nothing helped my problem. There are other people who have problems with this thing too.

So I think I was fair with my post. Anyone looking to buy this do the research don't take my word or anyone elses. For me this was a bust.

I agree with you, to some extent. The T1 device is quite powerful, in the right hands.. It, definitely, requires some user-defined settings tweaks to achieve optimal results.. This is because the T1 is sort-of like a Swiss-Army Knife for controller inputs. Unfortunately, user-experience will vary on an individual basis, with the T1 and with all sorts of, other, products (computers, tvs, cell-phones, microwaves, vehicles etc.)

I, truly, hope that you have this sorted so that you may enjoy the T1, as many of us do.

Best of luck to you.
-Jim
Kolibri King | https://tinyurl.com/BF1KK

I take pride in the fact that I achieved this the honorable way. With an unmodded official XB1 controller.. Without the help of any other foreign device. Grind, well, spent.

mjfame
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby bonefisher » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:34 am

Yeah! I will save my money.....to buy two more! These are AWESOME!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Next

Return to Titan One Device