Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.
Shabbis wrote:As others have posted this is how I get audio to work:
1) plug xbox one controller in back of console with headset connected
2) sign-in with headset controller
3) plug titan one in and authenticate with another xbox one controller
4) plug in xbox 360 controller to titan one, you should be able to navigate with both controllers
5) sign-in with 360 controller and you should be all set.
I haven't had any issues with this setup
This is what I do, on Destiny I sign in a guest and start a chat invite my guest to chat only plus my friends. works good. All mods work lag free I'm satisfied , Played Halo for 10 years online and I cannot detect any lag from the Titan One.
- Master Sergeant
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:42 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests