Bluetooth Adapter

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Bluetooth Adapter

Postby Wtrader » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:01 am

Heey Guys,

I'm the proud owner of a Titan One since yesterday. I'm trying to pair my DS4 with it, but seems not to be working.
I bought this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/201415652591?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT bluetooth Adapter.

Since it's not working i was thinking about a Asus USB-BT400.
Somebody have an opinion about that adapter or know why the ebay adapter isnt working?

Thanx! :innocent_smile_1:
Wtrader
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: Bluetooth Adapter

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:01 pm

The Bluetooth adapter linked seems to enable Bluetooth headsets on PS4 only. Not being a generic Bluetooth dongle for data communication.

The Asus USB-BT400 should work to get you PS4 controller connected wirelessly with the Titan One. But I will let more experience users give their opinions on the specific Bluetooth dongle.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby kailolo2 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:13 am

Both a class 1 (100 meter) and a class 2 (10 meter soundbot) when attached to new titan one on a ps4 gave about 2 feet usable distance running bo3. Further away was too laggy. I even tried modding the soundbot by soldering on a longer external antennae-- no benefit with my Titan one.

Unless there is a firmware for Titan one, or other fix, I'm planning to purchase a 12 foot active usb to mini usb cable to go wired.

Alternatively I might use a 12 ft male to female usb cable to place the dongle or Titan one plus dongle next to me, with the ds4 controller wireless. Less stress on the cable connections this way.

Otherwise it works great. Easy to use the game packs! And even some of the third party scripts. Rapid fire works well. Very flexible in allowing go you to make various load outs that can be changed during a game at the press of the Titan one button!

And the support is amazing.
kailolo2
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:05 pm

Thank you kailolo2 for your input and feedback ...

Do you have a PS3 controller? if yes, would you mind in use it wirelessly to play on PS4 with the Titan One, the idea is check if the lag also exists when using a PS3 controller.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Wtrader » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:44 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Thank you kailolo2 for your input and feedback ...

Do you have a PS3 controller? if yes, would you mind in use it wirelessly to play on PS4 with the Titan One, the idea is check if the lag also exists when using a PS3 controller.

No i dont have a PS3 controller anymore. But i buyd the ASUS. So far not much trouble. I'm close to my Playstation also.

If i want to get more range i already bought a USB to USB cable that is 3 meters long. In that case i plug the titan one in that usb cable and i got more range!

Thanx all for the fast answers!
Wtrader
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Return to Titan One Device