Xbox 360 controller on PS4

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Xbox 360 controller on PS4

Postby DraggedOutAndShot » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:54 am

I'm sorry if I put this post in the wrong section but I'm new and need some help. I've used the search bar and the advanced search to find what I'm looking for but can't seem to find the answers.

I'm looking to use my Xbox 360 controller on my PS4 and would like help on how to go about setting this up. I would also like to know how to set up the buttons. I have a wireless and a wired 360 controller if that helps. Thanks!
DraggedOutAndShot
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Xbox 360 controller on PS4

Postby AKHUGHES90 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:11 am

DraggedOutAndShot wrote:I'm sorry if I put this post in the wrong section but I'm new and need some help. I've used the search bar and the advanced search to find what I'm looking for but can't seem to find the answers.

I'm looking to use my Xbox 360 controller on my PS4 and would like help on how to go about setting this up. I would also like to know how to set up the buttons. I have a wireless and a wired 360 controller if that helps. Thanks!

For the Titan One, the options to use it on PS4 are:

(1) Use the PS4 controller with USB cable: no authentication interruption. Good for Gamepacks and scripts.
(2) Use the PS4 controller wirelessly (BT dongle): no authentication interruption. As above, good for Gamepacks and scripts.
(3) Enable the partial crossover support and use any compatible controller: 10 min -or so- quickly interruptions to reset the authentication.
(4) Use Titan One with any controller using MaxAim DI: no authentication interruption but requires PC near the console.
"We always start with completing the difficult. It just takes us a little longer to do the impossible."
Console Tuner Support Team®
AKHUGHES90
Major
Major

Postby DraggedOutAndShot » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:41 am

Thank you very much for your help. I'm a little bit lost on step 4.

(4) Use Titan One with any controller using MaxAim DI: no authentication interruption but requires PC near the console.

How do I go about using MaxAim DI?

What do you you mean "PC near the Console"? Do I plug the Titan One in the PC and keep the PC right near the PS4?

I'm sorry for being a noob but I'm eager to learn and when I get the hang of this, I will be able to contribute back to the forum. thanks again.
DraggedOutAndShot
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby AKHUGHES90 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:52 am

DraggedOutAndShot wrote:Thank you very much for your help. I'm a little bit lost on step 4.

How do I go about using MaxAim DI?

What do you you mean "PC near the Console"? Do I plug the Titan One in the PC and keep the PC right near the PS4?

I'm sorry for being a noob but I'm eager to learn and when I get the hang of this, I will be able to contribute back to the forum. thanks again.

Heres a few links to the documentation, It should be a good place to start, once you get the connections made and have a basic understanding of its functionality we should easily be able to assist you.

http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/basics_and_layout_management.htm?mw=MjQw&st=MA==&sct=MA==&ms=QQAAIAg=

http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/direct_input_and_game_controller_settings.htm?mw=MjQw&st=MA==&sct=MA==&ms=QQAAIAg=

http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/layout_configuration.htm?mw=MjQw&st=MA==&sct=MA==&ms=QQAAIAg=
"We always start with completing the difficult. It just takes us a little longer to do the impossible."
Console Tuner Support Team®
AKHUGHES90
Major
Major

Postby DraggedOutAndShot » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:17 am

alright thanks man. You've really helped me out. I'm gonna mess with it this weekend and I'll let you know how it goes.
DraggedOutAndShot
Private First Class
Private First Class

Return to Titan One Device