Titan one disabled

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Titan one disabled

Postby xavante » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:42 am

So just a few minutes ago, my titan one was receiving the newest update only to suddenly turn off permanently and it refuses to be recognized by my computer or my console. I have no idea what happened other than the update didn't go through and it said ERROR. Haven't been able to work it since, thoughts? sorry if I posted in the wrong section, please feel free to move it if necessary.
xavante
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Titan one disabled

Postby AKHUGHES90 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:46 am

xavante wrote:So just a few minutes ago, my titan one was receiving the newest update only to suddenly turn off permanently and it refuses to be recognized by my computer or my console. I have no idea what happened other than the update didn't go through and it said ERROR. Haven't been able to work it since, thoughts? sorry if I posted in the wrong section, please feel free to move it if necessary.

I had this happen to me a few days ago also, use a paperclip and press the reset button on the back of the Titan One while its plugged into your PC with Gtuner open, Then it should allow you to go to Tools-> Firmware Update to fix the problem. :joia:
"We always start with completing the difficult. It just takes us a little longer to do the impossible."
Console Tuner Support Team®
AKHUGHES90
Major
Major

Postby xavante » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:08 am

I do that but it does not finish mid way through the recovery firmware :\ keeps erroring and repeating the same problem

EDIT: Nevermind, turns out the problem was the cord connected to the titan one from the computer was faulty ): still, at least it works now! thanks!
xavante
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby AKHUGHES90 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:21 am

xavante wrote:I do that but it does not finish mid way through the recovery firmware :\ keeps erroring and repeating the same problem

EDIT: Nevermind, turns out the problem was the cord connected to the titan one from the computer was faulty ): still, at least it works now! thanks!

No problem! Glad it was something simple. :joia:
"We always start with completing the difficult. It just takes us a little longer to do the impossible."
Console Tuner Support Team®
AKHUGHES90
Major
Major

Return to Titan One Device