Titan One wont turn on when plugged into X1

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Titan One wont turn on when plugged into X1

Postby Tzilla » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:25 pm

When I plug my titan one into the side USB on my xbox one it wont turn on. i.e. the led does not turn on and wont authenticate. It only turns on if I plug the titan one into my pc at the same time it is connected to the X1. Are my setting messed up? I though it will turn on just by plugging into the X1 without having the pc connected.
Tzilla
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Titan One wont turn on when plugged into X1

Postby AKHUGHES90 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:13 pm

Tzilla wrote:When I plug my titan one into the side USB on my xbox one it wont turn on. i.e. the led does not turn on and wont authenticate. It only turns on if I plug the titan one into my pc at the same time it is connected to the X1. Are my setting messed up? I though it will turn on just by plugging into the X1 without having the pc connected.

The port on the side is for plugging into a pc to program, to use with the Xbox One attach the male usb end of the Titan One into your xbox.
"We always start with completing the difficult. It just takes us a little longer to do the impossible."
Console Tuner Support Team®
AKHUGHES90
Major
Major

Postby Tzilla » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:23 pm

I tried plugging the titan one only in the x1 but nothing happens the led doesnt turn on.
Tzilla
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:17 pm

A possible reason for this issue could be some defect on the output port of your device. To confirm that please connect it on any other system, such a PC or other console. Please keep us updated about the results.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Tzilla » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:28 pm

When I plug it into the the side usb port on the xbox I have to plug the pc connector usb to the back usb on the xbox then it works.... Oh well I guess its all for not because my dog ran next to my controller when plugged in and ripped the cord out and the titan one got ripped out and the usb port was ripped off. Best 3 days of gaming of my life though. Definelty worth the $60 for it. Will be buying another one hopefully soon.
Tzilla
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:15 am

Thank you Tzilla for your support and feedback .... depending on the damage it may be possible to easy fix ... if possible open the device and send to us some pictures. Thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Tzilla » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:22 pm

the board actually broke where the usb out is attached. There no coming back for this one...lol I'll just pick up another one.
Tzilla
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Titan One Device