I DONT GAME... but need to say THANK YOU!!

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

I DONT GAME... but need to say THANK YOU!!

Postby NinjaMark7 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:21 am

I DONT game. SERIOUSLY. I dont even own a gaming console, but I still love this product, an wanted to say thank you. What I have been doing is trying to help an older neighbor friend who has had trouble with his hands. He loves to game, but he was having HUGE problems... so I started searching for a solution. Originally he had asked me to mod a controller, (and im still gonna to that to move around a few buttons) but in my research it became clear that this was a far superior solution to 99% of his problems. SO.. i managed to grab a T1, and with a little custom script, it does everything he wants (well...except the mic thing or course, and the location of a few buttons) and the next thing you know he is having a LOT more fun playing... and so am I.

For me, since i dont game, the joy has been exploring ways to take advantage of programming to scrape ever last benefit from the game by tailoring the script. In this case BO3 on XBOX1. Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks, its been a lot of fun watching my friends gaming experience improve, his game score improve, and who knew all that time playing with my arduino was gonna set me up to be so much help :) Big thanks, I look forward to the new products and updates. Again... BIG BIG THANKS.

ps. I am sorry to hear about all the theft of your hard work, but rest assured your product will not escape my conversations with other gamers I know. What happened was a disgrace, but i am glad you have endured and the business is alive to fight another day.
NinjaMark7
Corporal
Corporal

Re: I DONT GAME... but need to say THANK YOU!!

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:20 pm

Thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing your experience with the Titan One. It means so much to me. It's a great feeling to know that our product can make such difference for some users. :)
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: I DONT GAME... but need to say THANK YOU!!

Postby mjfame » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:10 pm

NinjaMark7 wrote:I DONT game. SERIOUSLY. I dont even own a gaming console, but I still love this product, an wanted to say thank you. What I have been doing is trying to help an older neighbor friend who has had trouble with his hands. He loves to game, but he was having HUGE problems... so I started searching for a solution. Originally he had asked me to mod a controller, (and im still gonna to that to move around a few buttons) but in my research it became clear that this was a far superior solution to 99% of his problems. SO.. i managed to grab a T1, and with a little custom script, it does everything he wants (well...except the mic thing or course, and the location of a few buttons) and the next thing you know he is having a LOT more fun playing... and so am I.

For me, since i dont game, the joy has been exploring ways to take advantage of programming to scrape ever last benefit from the game by tailoring the script. In this case BO3 on XBOX1. Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks, its been a lot of fun watching my friends gaming experience improve, his game score improve, and who knew all that time playing with my arduino was gonna set me up to be so much help :) Big thanks, I look forward to the new products and updates. Again... BIG BIG THANKS.

ps. I am sorry to hear about all the theft of your hard work, but rest assured your product will not escape my conversations with other gamers I know. What happened was a disgrace, but i am glad you have endured and the business is alive to fight another day.

Nice post, m8 :joia:
Kolibri King | https://tinyurl.com/BF1KK

I take pride in the fact that I achieved this the honorable way. With an unmodded official XB1 controller.. Without the help of any other foreign device. Grind, well, spent.

mjfame
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Titan One Device