Use rapid fire perk without actually taking up a perk spot

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Use rapid fire perk without actually taking up a perk sp

Postby bonefisher » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:28 pm

madjack wrote:
bonefisher wrote:
madjack wrote:These guys sell a true rapid fire mod MegaModzPlanet there is even gameplay on youtube with a guy using the man o war and shooting 30 rps. Wish I had done some research before I bought this thing.

You don't even know your guns because in that video that you posted it was a ICR-1 that was drop shooting and it was firing normal speed with perk.

I posted a video here? I did in another thread talking about evil controllers. But in this thread I'm speaking on something else. Don't be so mad bro anger only blinds us.

Not mad at all! If you need help which I tried to give you a script to show you that this device can do more than others your looking at in video's which they have a script in them and when you buy that one controller is what you get and that is it. When on this devise you can customize each script and change things since there always updating games which allows you to change if needed when the controller your looking at don't allow you that leaves you stuck with some things that don't work in game no more. So if you need some help to convince you that the right device you own already (Titan One) someone will help you out if you just ask.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Previous

Return to Titan One Device