Adjust the maximum speed limit of mouse

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Adjust the maximum speed limit of mouse

Postby CoD_Modern_Gamer » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:53 pm

Hi, I need help with my Titan ONE not registering fast movement that well. Because the speed limit (+100/-100) is too low for me. I know I cant change it to +120/-120, but I need the limit to be at a much higher speed
Is there a way to make a script that can do this?? If there is I would very much appeciate if someone could make a script for me.

So what I mean is the default limit which is a sertain speed I do not know of, equals to +100 or -100 and this is too low for me.
Thx in advance :smile0204:
CoD_Modern_Gamer
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Adjust the maximum speed limit of mouse

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:10 am

The -100/+100 is actually the maximum translated speed possible. 100 is equal to the analog stick be positioned at the borders. To increase the mouse response set the game aim sensitivity at the maximum. Please let us know which game you are playing, so we can better help you with the settings. Thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby CoD_Modern_Gamer » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:02 pm

J2Kbr wrote:The -100/+100 is actually the maximum translated speed possible. 100 is equal to the analog stick be positioned at the borders. To increase the mouse response set the game aim sensitivity at the maximum. Please let us know which game you are playing, so we can better help you with the settings. Thanks.

Does that mean -100/+100 is a safe level so it doesnt start bugging/skipping input data? Or is it max where it doesent register any faster movements and starts skipping input data (I guess this was tested when it was in dev stages with a higher limit than the limit it has now, right?)

exsample:
information from mouse to pc = not skipping, from pc to Titan One = not able to process all the information and make it skip info/data

Btw: Im playing Call of Duty Black Ops 3 on PS4.
CoD_Modern_Gamer
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:48 pm

CoD_Modern_Gamer wrote:Or is it max where it doesent register any faster movements

this is the case. But does not means it will skip input data. Imagine that the input report sent to the console have a field that can vary from -100 to +100 ... so does not matter how much reports you send, the input field reached the maximum value, which is translated to the aim movement speed by the game.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device