Can I use Titan One with Virtual Box? (again edit)

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Can I use Titan One with Virtual Box? (again edit)

Postby trsc12 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:50 pm

Greetings. I am a young man in his twenties who have an incurable disease which is associated with progressive weakening of muscles. Now, I can only move my fingers. However, I recently got interested in playing Playstation TV (PSVITA TV) and found Titan One. After a thorough review, I found out that I have to use the actual keyboard in order to control the Titan One. So, I have uploaded the question to ask about the availability with the Virtual Box.
Can I control the PC with a on screen keyboard by making the Virtual box recognize the Titan One? Or are there any other methods?
-Current PC Windows 7
-Virtual Box Windows 7
Attachments
수정됨_Capture.jpg
수정됨_Capture.jpg (109.45 KiB) Viewed 761 times
trsc12
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Can I use Titan One with Virtual Box? (again edit)

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:37 pm

Hello. Welcome to our forums. Yes, you can use the TitanOne/Gtuner/plugins with VirtualBox. On VirtualBox settings you need redirect two USB devices, the Titan One (PID:ID 2508:0003 - Identified by Virtual Box as "ConsoleTuner Titan One [0100]"), and the Titan One Bootloader (PID:VID 2508:8003 - Identified as "Unknown device 2508:8003 [0120]"). When the device enters in programing mode its ID changes to 2508:8003.

for VirtualBox detect the Titan One Bootloader, connect the device in your MAC USB port and force it to programming mode, by pressing the reset button on the back of the device, until the display show the letter 'P'.

In the following link you can find a very nice tutorial about how to redirect USB devices to a VirtualBox guest OS.

https://techtooltip.wordpress.com/2008/ ... rtual-box/
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby trsc12 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:04 pm

The on-screen keyboard control is possible??
trsc12
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:45 pm

As the on-screen keyboard emulates a real keyboard, then yes! it should work just fine!! :)
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device