Destiny PS4 MaxAimDI Mouse Settings

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Destiny PS4 MaxAimDI Mouse Settings

Postby Contract Killer » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:53 am

Hey guys so I just stumbled across this thread after having frustrations with my mouse settings. Needless to say this has been a big help. I was just messing around with my mouse dpi and the games "mouse" sensitivity settings completely oblivious to deadzones and the custom mouse settings built into the GTuner software.
After finding that out I used zOlid's code and his mouse settings as a base line. They were more or less perfect I just adjusted the mouse sensitivity and acceleration by 25%. Thanks for all the help guys now onward to becoming LEGEND :smile0202:
Attachments
Destiny Mouse Settings.gif
Destiny Mouse Settings.gif (236.15 KiB) Viewed 1715 times
Contract Killer
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby tOwely » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:43 am

Contract Killer wrote:Hey guys so I just stumbled across this thread after having frustrations with my mouse settings. Needless to say this has been a big help. I was just messing around with my mouse dpi and the games "mouse" sensitivity settings completely oblivious to deadzones and the custom mouse settings built into the GTuner software.
After finding that out I used zOlid's code and his mouse settings as a base line. They were more or less perfect I just adjusted the mouse sensitivity and acceleration by 25%. Thanks for all the help guys now onward to becoming LEGEND :smile0202:

Nice to hear you have some luck with them. I how ever are not very satisfied with them :/
I mean it works for sure, but it always feels a bit off. Its no where near a PC feel.

So if some one found some better ones, it would be greatly appreciated.

Still waiting for your imba settings J2K ;)
tOwely
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby PrionFawkes » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:26 pm

Per your request zOlid, I'm linking to a reply on another thread I made yesterday. I've found these settings to be quite good.

http://www.consoletuner.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=340#p2208
PrionFawkes
Private First Class
Private First Class

Previous

Return to Titan One Device