COMPUTER SAYS NO USB DEVICE DETECTED WHEN PLUGGED IN-HELP

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

COMPUTER SAYS NO USB DEVICE DETECTED WHEN PLUGGED IN-HELP

Postby TRETZ » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:21 am

I received my item today and went to the console tuner website for this thumb drive to download all the necessary software and updates for it before I plugged it into my Windows 7 Pro Operating system which has more than enough power to run this thing and surpasses all system requirements to use this product for downloading scripts on my PC then using it on my PS4. Well I believe the company I purchased it from sent me a defective product, it does nothing except show a lot of lights swirling around in a circle and I have tried everything and unfortunately there`s no phone assistance of any kind. I tried downloading the software with multiple browsers, updating all my computers drivers, deleting and reinstalling Console Tuners software to no avail. THERE ARE NO DRIVERS FOR THIS PRODUCT, THE TITAN ONE IS NOT BEING RECOGNIZED AS BEING IN MY USB PORT on my computer. So I put other thumb drives in my computer and they all work except for this. I went into my Device Manager on my computer and the yellow triangles are showing up for this device only...I disable and re enable them to no avail. I had windows check for drivers for this device online to no avail. I had my computer check for drivers for this device to no avail, WITH GT TUNER ALREADY INSTALLED! The software is not connecting to the device, that`s my issue. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP? Am I missing something? I don`t believe I am.....I think it`s defective...by the way I build gaming computers so it`s not like I`m not getting how it works. Thank you in advance! Any help would be greatly appreciated. :icon_frown:
TRETZ
Private
Private

Re: COMPUTER SAYS NO USB DEVICE DETECTED WHEN PLUGGED IN-HEL

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:42 am

Hello. Based in your description it is very probable that the cable which connects the Titan One's PCPROG port (side mini-USB) to the computer is defective. Please try using another cord. The cable for charge PS3 controllers can be used.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device