Rainbox Six: Seige Gamepack

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Rainbox Six: Seige Gamepack

Postby bonefisher » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:34 am

bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby jsinghlax » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:10 pm

The new additions to the script are fantastic, love the MODz, rapid fire and anti recoil work well, I have been messing around with it for a little bit now. I've ran into two problems, one is that I can not lean and aim to the right, only to the left. The second is after the initial phase where attackers are on drones and defenders are barricading the area. Whenever I use a drone, after a few seconds it takes me back to my operator.
jsinghlax
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:11 pm

I'll look at it when I get home.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby bonefisher » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:55 pm

jsinghlax wrote:The new additions to the script are fantastic, love the MODz, rapid fire and anti recoil work well, I have been messing around with it for a little bit now. I've ran into two problems, one is that I can not lean and aim to the right, only to the left. The second is after the initial phase where attackers are on drones and defenders are barricading the area. Whenever I use a drone, after a few seconds it takes me back to my operator.

Ok fixed script with the rapid fires. DOWNLOAD AGAIN! There was no problem with the auto leans. The way that the auto leans are set up is to release ADS to reset to lean the other way. You also can adjust up in the define section for you style of play on much sensitivity you want on it. Also a adjustment for the Abilities depending if your using a breach charge or nitro cell to throw. http://www.consoletuner.com/gpclib/?s=1118
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby jsinghlax » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:30 am

I should have been more specific. When I click R3, I can't lean and aim to the right. Also, the drone issue is still there.
jsinghlax
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:16 am

jsinghlax wrote:I should have been more specific. When I click R3, I can't lean and aim to the right. Also, the drone issue is still there.

I had to put something in place because in heat of battle if you click R3 and aim at the same time when you wanted to lean it would melee instead and then you died. This is doing it when you have nothing on and doing it yourself? What drone issue you having? When turning things on?
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby bonefisher » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:01 am

jsinghlax wrote:I should have been more specific. When I click R3, I can't lean and aim to the right. Also, the drone issue is still there.

Depending on which lean mod you have on there is no reason for you to click R3 because it will do it for you and by you clicking it might cancel it.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby jsinghlax » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:01 pm

I have to use one of the mods because it doesn't work by its self. I'd rather click it myself than use the MOD. With the mod I have to do this little stutter step in the direction I want to lean. I don't like that, It's a lot easier to just click it so I don't have to lose my cover or move around in order to do it.
jsinghlax
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:03 pm

jsinghlax wrote:I have to use one of the mods because it doesn't work by its self. I'd rather click it myself than use the MOD. With the mod I have to do this little stutter step in the direction I want to lean. I don't like that, It's a lot easier to just click it so I don't have to lose my cover or move around in order to do it.

I'll take a step out to allow you to do this. You also can try adjustment on LX_RX_press down to 2 on adjustment because you can do this for that style of play to try.I'll update to take out stop tonight anyway.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby bonefisher » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:46 pm

jsinghlax wrote:I have to use one of the mods because it doesn't work by its self. I'd rather click it myself than use the MOD. With the mod I have to do this little stutter step in the direction I want to lean. I don't like that, It's a lot easier to just click it so I don't have to lose my cover or move around in order to do it.

Fixed issue with new version! It was the looping melee that didn't have enough button press for the right lean to work. Should be all good now! http://www.consoletuner.com/gpclib/?s=1118
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PreviousNext

Return to Titan One Device