BO3 Xbox One Rapid Fire

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

BO3 Xbox One Rapid Fire

Postby Jetziel » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:02 am

I cant seem to get rapid fire to work, i have it on memory slot one, i press the fire button with lets say the Brecci and it only fires normal rate shots but without needing to press the fire button again, is this the fastest it can go?, ive seen people shot extra fast, can someone guide me as to what i need to do to get the high rate fire
Jetziel
Private
Private

Re: BO3 Xbox One Rapid Fire

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:13 am

It must be something related with gamepack configuration. To load and configure Gamepacks into the Titan One, first connect the device in your PC with the provided mini-USB cable, then open Gtuner PRO, click on the Programmer TAB (bottom tabs) and drag-and-drop the Gamepack into any memory slot and follow the step-by-step below:

1) click on the memory slot number.
2) A window with the gamepack configuration will open.
3) Enable the MODs you want.
4) Yet on this window, select the option: "Include configuration on programming device", as illustrated here:

http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/gamep ... ration.htm

5) Close the configuration window.
6) IMPORTANT: Commit the changes on the device by clicking on the button "Program Device".

7) Plug the device on the console.
8) Press the device button until the display shows the same memory slot number you programmed the Gamepack.

9) You should be ready to go!
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby madjack » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:44 pm

I know what you mean. Seems like the titan one / the scripts only turn single shot or burst shot weapons into automatics. But with fully automatic weapons it slows down there rate of fire or messes it up completely. Don't tell me that you cant make a fully automatic weapon shoot any faster. Because I have a modded 360 controller that makes the MSMC in BO2 empty a clip in the blink of an eye.
madjack
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:04 pm

madjack wrote:I know what you mean. Seems like the titan one / the scripts only turn single shot or burst shot weapons into automatics. But with fully automatic weapons it slows down there rate of fire or messes it up completely. Don't tell me that you cant make a fully automatic weapon shoot any faster. Because I have a modded 360 controller that makes the MSMC in BO2 empty a clip in the blink of an eye.

In Black Ops 2 there were several automatics that had a glitch is the reason why they fired faster.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby bonefisher » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:14 pm

Jetziel wrote:I cant seem to get rapid fire to work, i have it on memory slot one, i press the fire button with lets say the Brecci and it only fires normal rate shots but without needing to press the fire button again, is this the fastest it can go?, ive seen people shot extra fast, can someone guide me as to what i need to do to get the high rate fire

What your looking for is the Jitter for the Brecci. It is in the Gamepack.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby madjack » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:22 pm

Nah this guys seemed to have created a chip despite there not being any glitches in BO3? https://youtu.be/HJEdl-Ud3BE?t=16 watch that pistol spit those rounds out!
madjack
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:30 pm

madjack wrote:Nah this guys seemed to have created a chip despite there not being any glitches in BO3? https://youtu.be/HJEdl-Ud3BE?t=16 watch that pistol spit those rounds out!

Evil controllers that is funny! I didn't see any automatic fire faster and when they did pull a automatic out they used a drop shot and that is it. If you do your settings right in game pack for the semi-auto's you'll get same results.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby bonefisher » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:34 pm

Go download one of my script for BO3. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3070
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Return to Titan One Device