Issue Pairing Usb Dongle with Ps4 controller

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Issue Pairing Usb Dongle with Ps4 controller

Postby Punisher415 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:51 am

I have an issue Pairing Usb Dongle wireless adapter with my ps4 controller. I did follow Step by step on your website instructions. i Connect Titan one to my Pc and Enable Ds4 bluetooth search.Plug in usb Dongle purchase from your EBay Seller.Hold on PS BUTTON and Share Button the same time.Flashing White Light on Ps4 controller and im Stuck Here my Controller Never get to Blue Light and Keep Repeating Step over and over have No resolve.Need your help thanks.
Punisher415
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Issue Pairing Usb Dongle with Ps4 controller

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:59 am

Please confirm if you can use the controller wired to the Titan One. (just to make sure the Titan One is operating correctly).
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Punisher415 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:07 pm

I have no issue at all connect with Wired micro usb is working Great. Im so happy with Titan one also i recommended to all my gamer friend and some of them they are order from Amazon and Ebay. I hope a new model in future have built in wireless Bluetooth dongle.thanks
Punisher415
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:05 pm

Thank you very much for supporting our device and recommending it to your friends!! :) And yes, the upcoming new device have build-in Bluetooth module.

Regarding the PS4 wireless pairing issue. The procedure you described is correct and should work. I wonder the problem is not on the Bluetooth dongle. To test that you can try another dongle (if you have some around) or try pair a PS3 controller.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby autoaim » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:40 am

I'm having the same issue. I was able to get it to work on ps3 just fine. here is the deal. the dongle will work you have to plug in to usb, into console, then reset ps4. dongle works. but then I cant use mods. ihave to disconnect dongle. and use cable to use mod
autoaim
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby autoaim » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:43 am

really in all I'm very dissatisfied. id rather use my modded controller. and get my money back for this titan one
autoaim
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:09 pm

autoaim wrote:I'm having the same issue. I was able to get it to work on ps3 just fine. here is the deal. the dongle will work you have to plug in to usb, into console, then reset ps4. dongle works. but then I cant use mods. ihave to disconnect dongle. and use cable to use mod

You should be able to use Titan One + MODs on PS4. I, and many other users, do that without any problem. The page below explains show to use the Titan One on PS4:
http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/conne ... tion_4.htm
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby UK_Wildcats » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:31 pm

I have used the Titan 1 with various bluetooth dongles on PS4 with DS4 controller without any pairing issues.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Return to Titan One Device