My apologize for a question that's already been answered but

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

My apologize for a question that's already been answered but

Postby bstjohn1966 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:50 pm

Rather than searching and reading pages and pages of threads, it's just easier it ask;

I just ordered 2 Titan One devices (one for me, one for my son) - Will they work with Xbox One wireless controllers on a Xbox One? Also will it work with my Turtle Beach wired headset?

Thanks in advance, sorry for asking this for what is probably the millionth time.
bstjohn1966
Corporal
Corporal

Re: My apologize for a question that's already been answered

Postby bstjohn1966 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:22 pm

20 views, no replies - Hope the product is better than the forum support...
bstjohn1966
Corporal
Corporal

Postby AKHUGHES90 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:41 pm

bstjohn1966 wrote:Rather than searching and reading pages and pages of threads, it's just easier it ask;

I just ordered 2 Titan One devices (one for me, one for my son) - Will they work with Xbox One wireless controllers on a Xbox One? Also will it work with my Turtle Beach wired headset?

Thanks in advance, sorry for asking this for what is probably the millionth time.

Xbox One controllers are currently not supported wireless direct from the Titan One Although They are supported when connected with a micro usb cable. Alternatively , If you have a PC near your xbox there is a plugin that allows wireless use of the controllers with the Titan One, Currently the Titan One is unable to process enough data to allow for chat support, Though there are several work arounds(using a second controller for chat support, a truly wireless headset {ie. Turtle beach 420x stealth),or using the kinect for chat.

The Titan Two will also launch in the coming months which will enable not only chat pass through, but the wireless use of Xbox One controllers also.

Hope this helps, if you have any more questions just let me know. :joia:
"We always start with completing the difficult. It just takes us a little longer to do the impossible."
Console Tuner Support Team®
AKHUGHES90
Major
Major

Postby bstjohn1966 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:53 pm

Wish I would have known that before I spent the cash on the T1. Thank you though, for the reply.
bstjohn1966
Corporal
Corporal

Return to Titan One Device