Using headset and mic on Xbox one fix. . .

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Using headset and mic on Xbox one fix. . .

Postby Ocarina_Goku » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:06 pm

Hello,

This may or may have been resolved already but when i first bought the Titan One for my Xbox One i was pretty excited. . . only to find out that my headset would not work on my wired controller that is hooked up to the Titan One.

A few days ago i came across a fix that many people may or may not have found for this issue.

What I did was i plugged in my main Xbox One controller into the Titan One, then into the Xbox One.

After that i got a second controller, synced it with the Xbox One and plugged in my headset to the second controller.

After that I was able to use my headset while still remaining on my main account.

A few months ago the solution above did not work for me and I had to use a second controller, sign into my other account, then create a party and invite the second account that had the headset and mic enabled. Then it would work. However, I could only chat with people within my party and game chat could not be used, due to the fact that I was using my headset and mic with another account. There may have been an update that fixed the second solution with the first.

Fix

Fix 1.
Connect your main Xbox One controller to your Titan One via wired connection

Get a second controller and connect it to your Xbox One and then connect your headset and mic to your second controller

[Complete]

My gut feeling is that this will work for everyone encountering this issue on the Xbox One.

Apparently I am not the only person on Xbox One to come across this issue. So I made this post to share my fix with the community and whoever may come across the same issue.

- Ocarina_Goku
Ocarina_Goku
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Using headset and mic on Xbox one fix. . .

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:05 am

Thank you very much for posting your finding. Can I move your topic to our Tutorials section? I think it will be more visible for other users.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Gfoke » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:57 pm

easiest fix is to get a full wireless turtle beach headset. then you don't have to do any of that. not cheap though.
Gfoke
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Ocarina_Goku » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:40 am

Sorry for the late response. . .

Of course 32Kbr.

This was the cheapest and easiest solution for me Gfoke. It may or may not be for other people, but I think this may be the more cost efficient solution if you already have two controllers. I was not aware of the turtle beach fix though.
Ocarina_Goku
Private First Class
Private First Class

Return to Titan One Device