ok so i bought the titan one and it wont work

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

ok so i bought the titan one and it wont work

Postby flippers1324 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:58 am

so i bought this and thinking it would work i bought it about 5 months ago and i couldnt find out how to use the ps4 controller on the xbox 1 i tried it wired it wouldnt work and i tried doing it wireless with the 4.0 blue tooth dongle and it just wont work what is weird i plug in the xbox 1 controller in first then once the dongle says zero i put the ps4 controller in and then the led brights blue but when i try and do something it doesnt work can some one please help
flippers1324
Private
Private

Re: ok so i bought the titan one and it wont work

Postby AKHUGHES90 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:40 am

flippers1324 wrote:so i bought this and thinking it would work i bought it about 5 months ago and i couldnt find out how to use the ps4 controller on the xbox 1 i tried it wired it wouldnt work and i tried doing it wireless with the 4.0 blue tooth dongle and it just wont work what is weird i plug in the xbox 1 controller in first then once the dongle says zero i put the ps4 controller in and then the led brights blue but when i try and do something it doesnt work can some one please help

Plug the Titan One into your PC and open Gtuner, Go to Tools -> Options -> Device -> Output Protocol. Ensure this matches for the console you are using(XB1) or set to automatic(try both).
"We always start with completing the difficult. It just takes us a little longer to do the impossible."
Console Tuner Support Team®
AKHUGHES90
Major
Major

Return to Titan One Device