ps4 10 minute authentication

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

ps4 10 minute authentication

Postby one2manyDbagzz » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:33 am

So i have both a Ps4 and an xbox one. i purchased the titan one so i could use my elite controller on my ps4 buuuut i was getting an authentication message after 10 mins of using it. i figured out how to go into tools and check the box that i thought would help and it did for the first two times it needed to be authenticated. After that it still stopped working.Is there any patch in the works that will help this issue or do i need a device for that???
one2manyDbagzz
Private
Private

Re: ps4 10 minute authentication

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:41 am

Hi, welcome to our forums.

By checking the options "PS4 partial crossover support" you should be able to use the Xbox Elite on PS4. This option forces the Titan One to auto-reconnect on PS4 every ~10 minutes, resetting the PS4 authentication timeout and making the PS4 crossover feature possible (wired or wireless). The reconnection procedure takes less than one second. During the reconnection the PS4 pops a message of a controller being disconnected/connected, as well as the game, that may show a message of controller disconnected. Here, in our forums our, users are testifying it works very well and almost unnoticeable, here is an example:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=500&p=4666#p4666

Alternatively, you can use the MaxAim DI plugin, which solves the authentication issue. The MaxAim DI plugin captures the Xbox One Elite inputs, convert the inputs according to the configured layout and, through the Titan One device, send your commands to console.

For example, the connections required to use on PS4:

(1) Titan One on PS4
(2) Titan One on PC (mini-USB cable)
(3) PS4 controller on Titan One
(4) XB1 Elite controller on PC

On PC, launch Gtuner and open the MaxAim plugin. MaxAim documentation:
http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/maxai ... cation.htm

The down side of this approach it that you need to have a PC near the console.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device