Auto aim our auto lock on target

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Auto aim our auto lock on target

Postby autoaim » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:41 am

Hi I just bought the titan one. I'm needing help. How do I make my own mod or does it come with the game pack. Auto lock on target for online multiplayer. I've emailed these people and they said it can be done. Please help. Step by step would be nice. I have no programming skills.Oh. For bo3 on ps4.
autoaim
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Auto aim our auto lock on target

Postby autoaim » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:43 am

P.s . no zombies. I mainly play tdm or safeguard
autoaim
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:30 am

autoaim wrote:Hi I just bought the titan one. I'm needing help. How do I make my own mod or does it come with the game pack. Auto lock on target for online multiplayer. I've emailed these people and they said it can be done. Please help. Step by step would be nice. I have no programming skills.Oh. For bo3 on ps4.

You emailed who and said that TITAN ONE has a auto lock on target in multiplayer? Sorry we don't hack! Now if there talking about moving from side to side assisting you with hit markers on a player sure it does help! We can only make things happen if the game allows it. Which the aim assist in game on in settings helps a player if they move slightly either moving from side to side or rotating movement while you take aim on a player assisting with the kill. Which the game pack has this!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby autoaim » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:44 am

Wouldn't the ads aim down sight help with tracking my target? And I think something with rapid fire? Let me find this again I'll be back
autoaim
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby autoaim » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:56 am

I read on here something about using anti recoil and auto aim down site to help track the opponent? I can't find it now. But yes the customer support person I emailed. Said that this does support auto aim for multiplayer. I can send you a copy of the conversation? Via email
autoaim
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:10 am

There is a auto ADS that when you fire it will aim down sights. We do make a zombie auto aim where it locks on to zombies or when in campaign play!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby autoaim » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:17 am

I know that.... But like on battle field 4 it has what it said auto spot. Witch in my eye the same. You automatically lock onto your target in multiplayer online not zombies. Could I try use game packs for one game and use it on another game do you think that my work
autoaim
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:24 am

In Battlefield the auto spot scans the area to mark targets but doesn't help you shoot them.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Return to Titan One Device