Inputs feel "sticky" (reverse lag?) on ps4

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Inputs feel "sticky" (reverse lag?) on ps4

Postby ogrimtitan » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:51 am

I'm playing Street Fighter V on the PS4 with my Madatz fightstick for the 360. What's really weird is that my inputs seem to "stick" or continue for a few fractions of a second after I'm done pressing them. For example, I'll walk forward for a few frames and release the stick and my character will continue walking forward for about a quarter second after I stop. Or if I'm holding forward and then go to neutral and hit triangle (for example), I'll get the forward+triangle command, which is a completely different move. It's really messing up my ability to play the game. This doesn't happen when using the sake titanone on my 360 or XB1. Anyone know what's up or how to fix it? Thanks!
ogrimtitan
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Inputs feel "sticky" (reverse lag?) on ps4

Postby ogrimtitan » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:52 am

*same titanone. Sorry.
ogrimtitan
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:54 am

Ok, just recapping to make sure that I fully understood the issue. When using the regular xbox 360 or Xbox One controller, with the Titan One, everithing works as expected. The "stick" issue only happens when using the Madatz fightstick for the 360, is that correct?

For additional testing, I would suggest to use the Madatz fightstick interfaced by MaxAim DI. So we can make sure the problem lies on Titan One and not on the fightstick it self.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby ogrimtitan » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:42 am

That's correct. I play on all 3 systems with the same T1 and the same fightstick regularly, and it only has the "sticky" issue on the ps4.
ogrimtitan
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:58 am

Ok, thanks for the info. Please let me know if you have any of the speed-up settings enabled. My suggestions is test some combinations of this settings to see if you can get better results.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device