being ban'd

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

being ban'd

Postby dyematrixkid » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:53 pm

okay.. so .. im very interested in this product the Titan one.. i have some concerns .. can i get in trouble for using this? has anyone been in trouble using this? i mainly want this to use my XBOX 1 controller on my ps4.. is there anything id need to buy to make this happen ive seen that i cant use the Titan one un box'd in my ps4.. what else would i need to make that happen? ..
dyematrixkid
Private
Private

Re: being ban'd

Postby UK_Wildcats » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:47 pm

There is no way for them to know that you are using the Titan 1 to use an Xbox controller on PS4.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:25 pm

UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:There is no way for them to know that you are using the Titan 1 to use an Xbox controller on PS4.

+1
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Elvish » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:34 pm

The Titan One sends data to the console be in Xbox or Playstation (or even PC) which looks just like the controller designated to that device. That is to say, there is no data going to the console that can be interpreted as cheating. So using a different controller to play without using scripts will never result in a ban.

Scripts however are a slightly different story. A game programmer COULD write scripts in order to detect a huge influx of button presses, but I doubt anyone would put that sort of detection in a game. But in games such as Call of Duty where there are kill cams there is video evidence of you preforming an inhuman action when using the Jitter Mod. So if a game moderator(if COD has those??) saw the video they would know you were cheating and it would be entirely possible that they could ban you.

TL;DR
It is possible all be it unlikely to get banned if preforming inhuman actions IF a game moderator physically sees you doing it. (AFK scripting, Jitter Mod, ect...)
Simply using the Titan One to use a different controller will not result in a ban, ever.
Elvish
Captain
Captain

Return to Titan One Device